wtb: 50 trim turbo

das right

i got an ebay one with minimal shaft play, how much do you want to give me for it?

ok i should have specified… looking for preferably a garrett 50 trim, .48 4 bolt exhaust.

how about a GT3071R, .63 T3, has ~ 3k on it now, maybe 5k when it comes off my car in about 3-4 weeks. its a 5bolt outlet, with a vband plate on it, .60ar compressor cover, 3inch inlet. turbo is in great shape, just gonna change things up i think. 1000$ and its yours.

gt30, yeah thats what i asked for…

sigh

Its a variant of a 50 trim

ok bud. faster spool, more power, and quicker spool between gears. yeah what a let down.

just say, sorry too rich for my blood, id rather have an eBay “50 trim”

i’ve got a PTE 6262 for sale, billet wheel, DBB. 1500.

lets get this man a nice set of turbz, cmon!

i got a brand new (rebuilt) FP green for sale… 1k$ and its yours… subaru flanges but its a true 50 trim.

not looking to spend a grand, sorry. not looking for ebay turbos either. thanks

oxymoron? lol

how is that?

You want a legit turbo but don’t want to spend any real money…thats how.

^What this gentleman said.

i got a turbonetics t-72 t4 flanged ill sell ya needs rebuild

so its either spend 1k or ebay crap… there is nothing in between, this is what you guys are saying? haha

You gotta pay atleast 1k for a decent turbo of that size.Garrett and other respectable companies do not come cheap but there are reasons why they dont.

Would you rather know you have the right set up that will last and be less costly in the long run?.If its money that is the issue I would wait till you have it,will be a better product in the long run.

Yea, you will be able to boost with a random company that is made in china.But how long can you before it breaks?

Up to you my friend which way you wanna go .I have learned the hard way.Some stuff I tried to go cheap on and in the long run it fucks you in the asshole many times.

do it once, do it right.

Exactly …