wtb: 50 trim turbo

lololol

keep it coming this is getting amusing.

It will be amusing when you come on here or I hear that your “50 trim” is blown and you are looking for another one.

you don’t know what your talking about kid. might wanna bow out now.

:lmao :lmao :lmao i dont know you so im not going to bother to keep trying to convince you to do it the right way. for every success story you hear about a cheap turbo or pushing a stock block to 3x the stock HP or running a really aggressive tune theres countless others that you may or may not hear about that pay the consequences for their “cheapness”, ignorance, greed, risks, etc etc

GL

Obviously, you dont know what you are talking about .Thinking you are going to get a turbz that way.

Good luck with your turbz,hope I am there when it blows!

hahaha

trust me im lol’ing harder than you are

so like full race… bunch of hacks selling these?

http://www.full-race.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=214_1168_698&products_id=250

probably garbage since they aren’t selling them for at least 1k… :wink:

i dont know prices of universal/honda turbos, i just know the principle that you have to pay to play…for more than a month :lol

GL

i was responding to this asshat comment

universal? its a garrett bushing 50 trim.

ok, now that we established that you guys are talking out of your asses, if anyone has some thing close to the turbo in the link i posted in used condition, i would appreciate a pm.

thanks

this is all ive been saying brother. you be the judge if you’re doing it right or not

and you’re welcome for all the free bumps :rofl

you guys are all off your rocker. seriously. whoever told you that you need to spend over 1000 bucks on a turbo lied to you and stole your money.

if that was the case how come companies like turbonetics have sold probably like 10,000 turbo kits for the last 10 years when fmu’s were cutting edge using journal bearing t3t4’s.

also, i must be some sort of enigma or freak case because somehow i managed to make over 400hp on pump gas for the last 3 years using a journal bearing 60-1 that i bought for 679 bucks new and put over 30k miles on it.

for a sub 400hp or any stock motor turbo setup a 50 for 57 trim garrett is an excellent choice it has a great compressor map, offers good spool for a street car and allows you to spend that other 500 dollars on a good engine management

well how bout that, there IS someone with some sense on this board, thanks for chiming in.

I got my t3t4 for 600, been fine for 5 years. O no! Its not bb, how will I ever impress the world.

There’s good deals out there to be had, no need to jump on the gt/bb bandwagon to impress a bunch of kids in a parking lot lol. Good luck w ur search…

make that two people with sense…

yawn dont get too full of yourself and actually read my posts next time.

i said i dunno the price of the kind of turbz you are looking for and was just looking out for some random dude that i dont know (you), not knowing your experience with modding whipz and was letting you know that quality parts come at a price.

plz dont hurt my e-feelingz anymore

:number1

Bump for a fail!

You guys (LaDuke, Kramer, and others) are retards.

You can EASILY get a non BB 50 trim for $500 or less used, and still in good condition. It’s a perfectly fine turbo. If I recall correctly Team Teal 2 ran it’s quickest time on a 60-1. Brooks used to run a 60-1 (then Alex used it) with great success. There is nothing wrong
with these turbos, and will work fine for any given period of time with proper tuning, care, maintenance. Good luck with your search, ignore the retards.