FS: Garrett GT2871R .64 a/r

I had a problem with one of the turbos that i ordered a few weeks back, but fortunately the wonderful people at Precision Turbo were kind enough to replace it and are sending out a brand new GT2871R .64 a/r to me today.

I already had turbos in stock to replace the other one so this is an extra one.

it should be available in a couple of days

$1425 shipped anywhere in Canada

just a note,

i will accept partial trades on this turbo.

i need a greddy type S BOV and would consider other partial trades for stuff i actually need or want for my own car.

however, most of the transaction must still be cash.

i now have the turbo in my possession. it is still wrapped up as it came from Precision.

bumperiffic

will accept partial trades for any items listed in here:

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23359

and will consider other partial trades potentially as well. I’d like to sell as soon as possible to partially cover the costs of rebuild for my other SR

I’ll be clocking it for SR as Precision doesnt clock them properly when they put them together.

has brand new wastegate.

also,

if anyone wants a matching manifold or turbo extension i have those avilable too and will be glad to package price them

bumparoo from page tiggity-two

turbo may be sold this week but buyer kinda sorta wants an .86 so i may bring one of those up instead and still have this one.

i have clocked the turbo for SR already… the turbo is brand spakin new and ready to kill people

buyer backed out… booo-urns.

i am looking to buy a Power FC immediately so someone step up and make some big power.

partial trades accepted on some items but need mostly casharoo…

do it

i am looking to buy a Power FC immediately so someone step up and make some big power.

do it

do it

do it

do it

do it