FS: Garrett GT2876R Turbocharger aka GT25/40R

Dual Ball Bearing GT25/40-R Turbo assembly. T25 style inlet flange with 5 bolt style exit. Large 60-1 style compressor housing with 4.00" inlet and 2.50" outlet.

Turbine
-Wheel: 53mm w/ 62 trim
-Housing: .64 ar

Compressor
-Wheel: 76mm w/ 48 trim
-Housing: .70 ar

This turbo is in mint/perfect condition. Changed the oil on my car a little to religiously so it’s always seen fresh oil. I only used it from April when I got my car on the road until October when I broke my car.
The turbo only saw 7psi from April until August than 15psi for the following couple months after I had the car tuned. If I had to guess I would say it has under 7000km’s on it since I only really drove the car on the weekend.

Also this turbo came with an internal gate but I had it welded shut in order to run an external gate.

If anyone is really interested i’ll take some pictures. I also have a 5 bolt greddy discharge elbow/pipe for sale that fits this.

$850

id like to see pics of this turbo and also would like to know how much horsepower can it support? and if u can get pics of how the wastegate was welded shut, just so I can see if it can be grinded off cause I will like to use the internal wastegate. email is boostcap51@yahoo.ca thanks.

Email sent.

that is a fantastic deal for this turbo, they go for around $1400 if you are lucky and they can support around 350 - 380rwhp if you have all the supporting mods and tuning…

one of the top 3 T2 turbos you can run on an SR

hmm if the the 2876r = gt25/40 then i have one of these for sale now too only my set up is internally gated, great turbo for your sr, external wastegate is the best way to go people so don’t let the wleded flapper scare you be a man and build an external setup :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a stock manifold already setup for an external gate that I will also give to the buyer.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~rnotarangelo1/gt25/manifold.jpg

Picture of the weld work done to the turbo itself
http://home.cogeco.ca/~rnotarangelo1/gt25/turboflap.jpg

Still for Sale

$900 - Turbo

$980 - Turbo, Greddy O2 Extension, Manifold With external gate flange

very nice welds :thumright:

Turbo $850

Bump again.