FS: GET IT OUT OF HERE NOW $150

$200

Get it out of here.

Starts up and drives. Heat works.

OMG Someone come get this thing.

Buying new house, don’t want to move this thing with me.

want to trade it for something?lol

such as?

if it is still here next week I’ll give ya cash for it.

motor scooter…??

Just figured I could help someone in need of a winter car.

:tup: It will be available until we close on the new house. If this car is still in the garage come 2/19, it goes to the scrapper.

no.

Will consider: PC parts, tools, blow jobs, etc.

$150 makes for a good hang over 150 car.

After parting out the lights and interior I’m sure someone could break even or ahead…

hmm what Would you want to trade. I have tons of stuff, 14inch steelies with 2 mounted kumho tires that are like 85% , guitar stuff, dvd players, umm anything ur lookin for in particular?

Come on people, it’s $150 dollars and it runs/drives. It’s worth probably $50 if you scrap it at a junkyard, so if it dies 2 months from now you would have spent $50 a month for a car. And I’m willing to bet it will go more than 2 months.

Very true. Really good price for a car that runs and isnt rusted apart.It should deff go for longer than 2 months . My guess is years if its taken care of.Im just short on cash from building my integra.

you can do alot to a mx3 i would rip that engine right out of that thing and drop in a bp-t

I wanna cage it and just beat the living piss out of it. To bad, no extra moneysssss right now. Free bump!

I bet there’s atleast $150 in scrap metal there. A bare stripped 944 shell goes for $70 in scrap.

may be interested ill let you know tomo0rrow if all goes well ill have money in hand tomorrow for you i just have to check if this will work for what i need

i will take it.

i will have 150 in your hand tomorrow as soon as you would like.

PM me your number Nick!

:tup:

please dont do it. i want it more. nay. i need it more lol. im sliding into phonepoles and shit and i need a beater…

too late, bucko.

:smiley:

fuck everything else, tighten the e brake and have a fwd snow drift monsterrrrrrr

What is it with you and hoopties? I thought you were saving for that G35 bitch ass. Mayeb you can weld these 2 together and have a whole 200hp.

hey jack, how about a nice cup of cram it in your ass? :smiley: this shit is going on ebay and i will laugh all the way to the bank http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/thankya.gif