FS: GM 700r4 transmission (and other stuff)

ok this tranny is out of my old 1988 Chevy 1500. The trans was relpaced in like september of 2004 and I stopped driving the truck for good in march of 2005. the new trans has mayb 2,500 miles on it, but i think its less cuz i hardly drove that truck. It has been sitting in my friend’s yard for a year and he wants it gone so im selling whats left of it and then its off to the junk yard. the body and the interriour are pretty much shot, but all the mechanicals are still there so if anyone needs anything, let me kno, i will sell stuff really cheap. i piad like $1300 for the breand new (not rebuilt) trans, so i’d like to get like $750 for it, but make me an offer. I will take it out of the truck. The motor is a 350 and is in tact, but it needs gaskets (leaks oil) but it ran bautifully when i drove it.
Other stuff it has that is still good:

1. set of (almost) new Pro Comp ES3000 shocks
  2. set of 5 rims (4 have reasonably good off road tires on them with 50% tread left)
  3. pretty much anything off the 350 motor
  4. rear end is good never had any porblems with it
  5. transfer case and all the 4x4 components
  6. drive shaft
  7. brakes are fairly new
  8. Gas tank is less than 1 year old
  9. suspension is all good

To be honest, im only looking to get decent money from the transmission, so anything else i will let go for really cheap. make me offers. of anyone wants the motor, u will need to get me an engin lift to use. make me offers on anything. if u want anything else that i didnt list, let me kno what it is and i will tell u if i still have it. I need this truck gone by speing. like i said, i will take whatever you need off of the truck. IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE ME AN OFFER FOR THE WHOLE TRUCK, PLEASE DO SO!!!

are the wheels 5 or 6 lug? What size tires?

^^ wheels are 6 lug 16x8 i beleive…im hopung the wheel; sot be the last thing to go cuz its just sitting at my friends house so it has to be able to be moved if needed.

Are they stock wheels or aftermarket. I’m interested. I need to get some bigger tires on my new ride. I could hook you up w/ my stock 15X6 w tires so it’s not sitting on the ground

theya re the stock ones. 6 lug. 16x8, alluminum. like i said, the truck is sitting in my friends yard and it doesnt run at the moment so if u want them, i will sell them 2 u dirt cheap if u come and help switch the rims. i take it these other rims u have tires on them?

Actually they’re not going to work. I need an open hub. Thanks anyway