FS: Goalie Equipment

i have a few different pieces of goalie equipment for sale… email me for pictures of the pants, or if you want more pictures of any specific item.

First off, the small bauer knee-pad looking pads are actually thy pads, you wear them right over your knee (you dont lose any range of movement) and it protects your thigh because when you go down on your pads, often there is a space left between your pads and pants. These are in like-new condition, and i honestly only used them once or twice. $10 for those

Second is the TPS red lite pants - good condition, used for a couple seasons, no rips and not missing any parts or pads, size senior - $40

The chest protector is Bauer… excellent condition, excellent protection… size medium, but adjustable… will fit anyone 5’5 - 6’2 SOLD

Now I have 2 gloves for sale… The brown leather cooperstown is in good shape, broken in pretty good, its a little older style but still works/feels great and offers great protection… size senior $30

The other glove is the white/black Bauer. size senior, This thing is gorgeous, it was used <10 times and doesn’t show much use of wear at all, just a few scuffs from catching pucks… $50 for that

Please PM me with any questions. Prices are firm.

Thanks!

Knee pads, dibs

pmd back

BUmP