FS: Good 14" steel rims, decent tires.

The guy that bought my Fiero is going to use it just as a summer car like I did, so he wasn’t interested in the steelies the guy I bought it from threw in with the car.

185/70/14.
5x100

Two of the tires match, have about 30-40% tread left.

The other two tires are mis-matched, with about the same amount of tread left.

All of them are all seasons.

Make me an offer. Just sitting in my attic above my garage.

No offers?

We’re not talking much here. 12 pack of Blue?

This is the second item I have up for sale that I will accept beer as payment. All the Fiero shit must go people! :lol:

I’m not old enough to buy beer.

i can get you some justin if you need it

hey can you post a pic of the tires so i can see how much life is left.ill buy you some beer:)

Somehow I missed that someone asked for pics. I’ll go up in the attic tonight and see if I can get a picture up there.

I will say this, I got a ticket for bald tires on the Fiero when I was waiting for my new Azenis to come in. Since I only had 24 hours on the fix it ticket and my new tires weren’t going to be delivered in time I used these steelies to take the car over to APD and they signed off that they were legal and threw the ticket out. So there is legal tread on them.

And the beer thing… I was just throwing that out to give you an idea what price range I was talking about. I would also accept payment in cash, say $10. I just want this stuff out of my attic and don’t feel like taking them over to the Amherst highway department/dump.