FS: Greddy D-series turbo kit with intercooler

I have a used Greddy kit i wanna get rid of. Turbo is in great shape no shaft play or bent fins. It is the 15g and includes the downpipe and turbo manifold. I also have an intercooler, and all the piping. Willing to part. Best offer takes this thing, no lowballs

EDIT: Turns out its a mitsubishi Starion FMIC

how much ?

yea how much are u looking to get? ballpark?

time to turbo the daily :tup:

I’m interested in the intercooler…what are the dimensions? and how much would you want for it?

dropped u a pm about the IC

hey guys, wow lots of interest…I honestly do not know anything about the intercooler, and the guy i bought it from doesn’t know either. The intercooler is a lil beat up, but not terrible by any means. It looks like it might have a small crack, but a lil JB weld (or real weld for that matter) shoudl be able to fix it up. As for a price I was looking to get around 700 for everything, that includes a blow off valve (most likely a HKS, haven’t decided if I’m going to keep it or the turbo xs one i have), intercooler piping, turbo, manifold, downpipe…ur on ur own for fuel management. Lemme know what u guys think.

Edit * I am a retard and didn’t read D series

GLWS

EDIT* i answered my own question

give u my svx for it :slight_smile:

lol…not lookin for another car…but if its worth some good money ill consider.

i think this is sold…

if it’s not i might have someone interested in it.

well im waiting for the money still, but we worked out a deal, so we’ll see what happens

if he falls thru could you post some pics of the kit? thanks

i have a d15b7 block for sale, $75.

spend another $150 on a head, and for 225+ this turbo kit have a sick setup

yah no problem guys…like i said im waiting for him…he said consider it sold, but i haven’t talked to him in a day or 2

damn, 700 to have a fun daily driver :tup: !

Ok i haven’t heard from the guy that supposedly wants to buy it, so this thing is up for sale again…first one to give me 700 cash takes it home. BTW no lowballs guys im sick of gettin PM’s offering me like 500 bucks. 700 is a damn good deal for this considering new its like 1600+the intercooler and all the intercooler piping+the hks blow off valve.

I should have pics up by this weekend for sure