FS GREDDY turbo kit KA24DE w/lots of EXTRA WORK S1 nismo

Have to relist this since info was insufficient, pls remove the last thread, thX.

Location Vancouver, BC

Make me REASONABLE offers,You know how much the parts cost, just make me a logical and reasonable offer and we start from there, OK!

THANK YOU.

I listed some prices, have a look!

-GREDDY TURBO KIT FOR S14 KA24DE w/ LOTS of EXTRA

Mitsubishi TD06S 20G 8cm2 turbocharger (capable of producing enough airflow to generate 450-plus hp)
Greddy tubular-steel manifold
GReddy e-Manage piggyback ECU
370cc top-feed RC Engineering injector x 4pcs
GReddy Billet Anodized blue fuel rail (top-feed design changing injectors is a snap) /w an adaptor for the factory/nismo FPR
nismo Adjustable fuel pressure regulator (BRAND NEW)
nismo High performance thermostat (opens at 65 degree C) (BRAND NEW) almost forget to add this extremely useful item (efficiently lower the operating temperture, especially for track use)
Upgraded high performance stainless steel braided fuel line to oil pan
Airinx AY-MB air intake
Rings, hoses, bolts and accessories
Greddy Manual
Walbro High flow 255 LPH fuel pump kit (EXTRA)
3" custom downpipe matching exhaust pipe (EXTRA)
Magnaflow custom high flow catalytic converter (EXTRA)
Blitz JDM DD(dualdrive) Blow off valve professionally welded (EXTRA)
High performance custom aluminum pipe for DD BOV (EXTRA)
Blitz Black light Carbon Fibre Turbo Gauge (BRAND NEW)
Greddy EGT (Exhaust gas temperature) gauge (Digital) (EXTRA)
98 S14 MAF(mass air flow sensor) (EXTRA)
Color Matching Double Gauge pod (EXTRA) *note: the gauges attached might be included, pls inquire!!
RSR Invidia Cat-Back Exhaust system (fairly good condition) will be included (shipping & handling costs extra)

NOTE: parts are 3 months young, the ones listed as BRAND NEW are brand new or stated otherwise.
THe kit Was sold, the buyer’s just had a HUGE accident at his house and on his car, and therefore couldn’t buy it even though he wanted to.

For the Greddy kit w/ the , I paid over $6500US, I am looking for about 1/2 of what I paid. So there you go you ballpark it from here. Will consider other SERIOUS OFFERs!!

email: the49th@hotmail.com

Also have (accept offers for individual items) they are catagorized as follow.

Looks & safety
-D-speed(to be confirmed,have to check) 100% Japanese made, S14 bf M/C headlight eye lid set( painted in Gunmetallic)
-Santeca HID 6000K hi/lo kit H4 (3 month old)
-nismo R33 GT-R clear FRONT blinker/signal set(BN)

Handling
-Du-luck ladder bar -front (pre-owned)
-Du-luck ladder bar - rear(pre-owned)
-nismo adjustable - rear (pre-owned)
-nismo power brace system 3 piece (stiffness adjustable type) BRAND NEW
-Energy suspension Poly urethane bushing kit (BLACK-more durable than the red) Brand new
-nismo racing steering wheel (leather) 330mm(RARE) (BN)
-S14 JIC FLT-A4 coilover set ( 3 months)
-GAB Revolution stroke II (pre-owned)
-SUPER STEERING ADJUSTER - High gloss polished/chrome (telescopic type) (BN)
-JIC exhaust high performance bushings (BN)
-Cusco Carbon fiber rear tower bar(very thick and light)(BN)
-Chrome plated Rear Toe arms (BRAND NEW)
-Nickel plated DRIFT spec rear tension rods (BRAND NEW)
-C’s short shifter BRAND NEW/Pre-owned
-Razo GENUINE leather shift knob w/ activation botton(can be hooked up w/electronic device ie, fog lamps, NOS, etc.)
-nismo dark metallic shift knob- pre-owned

Downforce

-R32 GTR 3 piece GENUINE rear spoiler(pre-owned)
-Corvis GT WING double deck(1 big wing- keep your car stable and 1 small wing provide additional down force when it is needed) small (13 ways adjustable) (BN)

Engine-nismo thermostat (brand new)
-nismo adjustable fuel pressure regulator(brand new)
-nismo oil filler cap(BN)
-nismo radiator cap(bn)
-Magnacore spark plug wire set (pre-owned)

Brake
-R32 GT-R Vspec Brake kit -32mm think rotors(slotted) w/ Porterfield pads(EXCELLENT condition) $999US

MAKE ME AN OFFER! THANKS

****ALSO, can help you guys to bid any hard to get items on Yahoo Japan Auction or anything you need from Japan, ask me any time!

again

You know how much the parts cost, just make me a logical and reasonable offer and we start from there, ok!

Thanks for viewing!

The reason it was locked is because you didn’t post a price… read the rules, it’s stated in there.

sigh, work with me here.

yeah make offers? u need a price u looking close for… or ppl will be offering u $1 lol

Im considering it.

$1 for everything. Will pickup.

$2 for all, will pay CASH

Are ppl really that childish!

You know how much the parts cost, just make me a logical and reasonable offer and we start from there, ok!

For the Greddy kit w/ the , I paid over $6500US, I need to have $2899 minimum back, so there you go you ballpark it from here.

WORK S1 3p cost at least 4 Gs US to bring them into Canada(s&h, 20% or more for taxes+Duty+excise). I will take $2999 only and YES, I have them at hand.

-R32 GT-R Vspec Brake kit -32mm think rotors(slotted) w/ Porterfield pads(EXCELLENT condition) $999US

Thx

do you accept paypal?

Where are you located? email me the49th@hotmail.com

how much for just the rotors?

it depends where you are and your Paypal status. email me at the49th@hotmail.com thanks

[quote=“ill_will”]

how much for just the rotors?[/quote]

do you have the same calipers? email me the49th@hotmail.com thx

I have a question:

why have you not posted these items for sale on any major BC-based forums?

seeing as how you are from BC, i would think it would be easiest to try and sell locally

if you have posted them and i just havent been able to find them then please post the links to your for sale threads out west.

PICTURES of the items might also be a good idea.

They are all personal items just bought too many. Your site is pretty good. Can I add pic to my listing?

The 240sx bc forum just doesn’t work, I already emailed the admin. Thanks

are these items available to pic up locally?

with all due respect, many of our forum members, including some posting in this thread here, have been rooked by out-of-province sellers.

please post actual pictures of these items.

Do you have any ebay feedback or personal references?

what city are the items located in?

Detective Bing is on our side Foo Cause he pitys the fool who tries to steal from the members of Son.

if the dude is legit then there is no problems at all, this is an open for sale forum and any one can sell goods.

but he should also understand that just joined this week to sell items and so there will be some skepticism.

if he does have all this stuff and can produce references or feedback or actual pictures then i am sure many of us would love to purchase items from him. As such, it is best for all parties, we have some reassurance and he will have motivated buyers.

Yes, you are in BC? email me the49th@hotmail.com

how do I post pics up? or do i just post up links? I have 100% ebay rating. thanks