FS GT3076r .63ar 4 bolt

Yes! 30r is fantastic!

Just wish it could produce more power :cry:

550 isn’t enough?

justingsr made 550iirc, hyrbrdthry made 570 on a 30r aswell. on race gas obviously.

Justin told me it made 535. 550 is kind of pushing it really. I know Mike made 570 but I believe he had alot of head work done. I think it was in like 30-40 dregree weather too and in 80 degree weather it wont be making that.

Yeah, pretty sure Mike(hybrdthry) made 575whp on his 30r and justink made like 550 or 560whp. Plenty for the street IMO.

agreed, you said yourself you spin so much why not put traction mods in rather than making the problem worse by adding more HP

justin was only 535… 464 on pump

im gettin this shit yo…y’all wont know what its goin in either!! :ninja

its not that he spins that much worse then any other turbo honda, the last night of LVD was a bad night as he was on bald tires, and slipping clutch. Wanted to have some fun before the season was over so he was just taking it easy (no launching) Next year is no more playing around. Slicks + race gas.

GLWS Decker

no one wants a cheaaap 30r eh?

Such a crap turbo. Piece of garbage Garrett…:tongue :vlad

Too small for anything I own here. (Hmm, turbocharged SRF :ahh= death on 4 wheels)

Tis a good price for sure though. Listed anywhere else(Nasioc, EvoM, etc ??? should sell quick on those forums)

Bump… the turbo will be coming off the car this Wed!

damn that’s a good deal, I had pretty much decided to stick with my 71R though. I think.

Bump !!!

GLWS !!!

Thanks! buy it d00d!

ahah I would if I had the cash. School has been keeping me broke.

bumpskies for seein brian bombin it down western this evening! lol

lol thx dude

ahhh should have enough cash before new years… still got it bro?