FS GT3076r .63ar 4 bolt

I have a GT3076r .63ar for sale. It has about 2K on it and sounds amazing! I’m in no rush to sell this.

Asking $700 for it. I won’t go any lower because they are about $1200 new.

ADDED: 880cc PTE injectors $150

Great deal! GLWS.

Indeed a great price! Going with a 35r??

i would assume so

bump for a great price

Yepp. time to go bigger!

I always have a set of 880cc PTE injectors for sale as well… $150

Bump for a good price and sick turbo… if this is still around in 2 weeks or so im gonna pick it up off ya

Alright nice. I’m sure it won’t be sold by then.

good deal decker. if you throw that on honda-tech or b20v it will be gone FAST.

Pics" Mileage? Shaft play? seals? Track only? daily? weekend car?

2k, prolly normal BB shaft play, he ran it only once iirc

The turbo is still on the car… if you wanted to hear it b4 buying that’s no problem at all.

Pretty much just a weekend car.

:rofl “hearing” the turbo I’m sure is the smallest concern of someone buying. People are more worried about the shaft play & physical condition and functionality of the turbo, not it’s sound.

Dude hop off. ALL you do on this forum is try n act like you know EVERYTHING. Don’t post in my thread if your not going to buy it. If you honestly think I don’t know this then your stupid. The turbo is still 100% in working order. What I meant by “hearing it” was to take the BUYER for a ride in it to show it works like it’s brand new. The only reason i’m selling it is because i’m upgrading to a 35r.

If seans bro doesnt consider my trade for his camaro… i may buy it.

I was just saying, someone who knows what they’re looking at can tell if the turbo works and is in good condition when it’s off the car, no need to hear it…but I guess if it’s still on the car yeah you could show them it doesn’t smoke/seals are still good etc.
Wasn’t saying ANYTHING bad/negative. Good deal, upgrading to a 35R, yay for spinning more and running 15’s!

Since you did see the 15’s that I put down… you would of heard me “spinning” all the way down the track right? I must have the fastest car in the world if im not even hooking 5 gear AT ALL right? How about my clutch IS slipping badly.

Alright man good shit!

Buy said turbo… Sean’s Bro misses his C5 Vette and wants a C6

3076R is the baddest sounding turbo IMO. Sounds like a F16 is hunting you down when that thing spools… Just ask 6SPD EG