FS: Gun

messaged

hmm well seeing im at work that would prevent me from doing such things
and also the scope DOES need batteries for the red dot to work!
they are hearing aid batteries! so they are cheap and if you need the manual for it i have the pdf file you can print out or i can print it out for you and send it with the gun!
this gun IS legal and has NO stupid orange tip so you can possibly get shot if you brandish this in a public place although i doubt that when they see this they might turn in run
take your chances i guess

lol

OP should relax before he gives himself a bloody nose

[quote=“num482,post:13,topic:36080"”]

You can buy that Kit for $159.00

Here its $155

I’ll offer $75

[/quote]

He’s right - you can pick this up brand new for under $160. I’ll offer $80.

[quote=“sureshot007,post:24,topic:36080"”]

He’s right - you can pick this up brand new for under $160. I’ll offer $80.

[/quote]

this is new so i will offer you a dirty sanchez.

[quote=“Zong,post:23,topic:36080"”]

lol

OP should relax before he gives himself a bloody nose

[/quote]

lol fucking seriously.

also LOL at you (OP) talking about how awesome the scope is like a pellet gun has a use for a high end scope :bloated:

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:8,topic:36080"”]

grandmother lives in Texas so you can pretty much go to a corner store and get one
in Texas its your RIGHT to bear an arm and by god people there EXERCISE that right.

[/quote]

nice

send it back for a refund??

its a fuckin pellet gun who cares… i don’t want it thats the whole point of this thread

fuck i want this but i dont have the cash to spend on it right now, interested in any trades for it?

no i want money i have everything i need

trade for a half turbo kit

um i have a gsx sorry its ALREADY turbo’d

i need this gone!! 150 lets go! someone can use it for soemthin

“I’m desperate to sell, and I didn’t pay anything for it, but I still expect to get full retail for it.”

$80.

[quote=“sureshot007,post:35,topic:36080"”]

“I’m desperate to sell, and I didn’t pay anything for it, but I still expect to get full retail for it.”

$80.

[/quote]

80 is way too low sorry if aything 125 is the least id take for it it iis BRAND NEW!! not even 2 months old. sorry if it doesn’t sell for that then oh well it can collect dust.
i just need that amount for something else that i want 80 is is not going ot help me

360fps?

mehhh

[quote=“redrum,post:37,topic:36080"”]

360fps?

mehhh

[/quote]

might not seem like much but get shot by it it hurts