FS: Highly Modded 1994 RX7

dude. Dont even try that on Jay, hes way to smart for that. Anyone dumb enough to fall for that shit should be shot…

Besides, selling his “baby” to Newman would be akin to suicide by proxy. Ask Zer0Daze… lol

:rofl:

Welcome to reality buddy :slight_smile:

Atleast you wont loose your ass like I did :stuck_out_tongue:

sick car glws its very clean :tup:

if your desperate the offer still stands…

i’m not desperate lol i’m not giving it away :stuck_out_tongue:

sell it locally so i’m not alone…it would be fun to confuse cops with 2 MB FD’s…

bump for a sic car

if i were you tho i keep it for like one more summer, get a little more enjoyment out of it, you waited so long for it

Beautiful car. Good luck selling.

Jrex here is your chance chuck the engine keep the turbo and your golden. Glws Jay

I’ll buy the shell off of you if you wanted to sell the engine, turbo, lines, v-mount, etc. I don’t want none of that rotary business. Good luck with the sale either way Jay, bump for a beatiful car.

waaaaaaaaaaaay too much work, sorry lol

What kinda numbers did it put down?

wow looks like a awsome deal for 20k man good luck

:jawdrop: oh noooez what are you dooooooing? you cant drop this now, you just finished it! ugh if i knew anyone who was gunna drop 20-25k i would make sure it was on this car. good luck man, hottest rx7 around. no offense ezfd :slight_smile:

this car is junk DONT BUY IT…i figure if we bash it enough no one will want it and then jay wil be forced to keep it…which is better cause its really sweet and not junk

yea for the money i don’t really think u can beat it, its priced right just needs a good home :slight_smile:

power-wise, i really don’t know what it makes on the current boost level, but on 15psi on pump gas it made 424whp. it should be in the 500whp area as it sits now. it ran an 11.9 with no launch and then spinning all thru 2nd, i really think its got high 10’s in it with slicks and a good launch

oh and incase anyone is wondering, bluebook on this car is $14, 500 in “good” condition with 96k miles. so its actually worth somthing unlike some other modded cars u see selling for 5x’s their kbb value :stuck_out_tongue:

Jay you’re a bonehead. Don’t pull a Newman! [build it, drive it a couple times once it’s perfect, and sell it immediately at a huge loss]