fs/ft 1989 Mazda RX-7 n/a

i have a 89 mazda rx7 thats been taken care of well, its a 5 speed with 115k miles on the body 10k on new motor, previous motor had bad apex seals so bought a new 13b motor (previous owner did everything from buying and having a garage put in the new motor), Stage 2 clutch (also put in same time as motor), 17" motegi ff7 gun metal rims with new tire (~200 miles), HKS cold air intake, front strut bar, dual exhaust, blacked out tail lights, dual electric fans, white face gauges with choice of green/blue background color, power windows, power lock control, including a box full of oem parts. Car was just painted in october '10, reason being was because of installing the ground effects, i have pictures to prove it as well.

I’d like to get ~$4500 for the car or i’ll trade it for a streetbike, gsxr 600/750, r6, or cbr 600.

if you have any questions feel free to ask, or if your lookin for specific pictures just let me know. Thanks

WOW! :number1 thats my first fc I ever had! nice to see some one finished the body. I put that motor in back in 03-04 unless it was changed again? installed powerslot rotors, KYBAGX struts, and eibach springs, the bomex rear bumper and sideskirts along with the steering wheel and shoulder pads when I was in my tuner phase. Sold it to a kid in Balston Spa who had it from 04-08/09 only put 900miles on her in that time he had a baby. Then I bought it back and sold it again 3months later to a kid named gary in Waterviliet.

haha that would be him, i bought it off of gary about a year ago. Bought the front bumper, wired up the electric fans, reinforced the sideskirts, and had the thing repainted. Poor car man, you should’ve seen what it looked like when i bought it off of gary…

pretty cool that it use to be your old car, i bet it brings back a lot of memories

this is what it looked like when i got the car, ended up putttin quite a bit of money and time into it. Did all the body work to it and everything.

That makes me sad! I never saw it after I sold it to him. I forgot I did dual N1s and the bonez: 2.5inch single cat pipe she sounds so good! I also bought the gauges. I have 3 FC’s right now totaling 25 owned lol since he told you the wrong milage ill help you an the car out I put that factory crate motor in dead on 92k. That was not only my first FC but it was the first car i ever had a Sponsorship for I drove For NOPISTONS.COM from 2001-2003ish thats how i got the brakes,KYBAGX’s,and springs Thanks again Scott Martin! Great guy.

The engine is 100% for those looking to buy! I have had the car at 150MPH bump for a solid sale well worth the money before paint I sold this car for $5,500-then to gary for $5,000 second sale after first buy back! This car handles like its on rails with this setup!

F.R. did you ever have the blue 88 that had white flames that turned to stripes? I owned that one for a bit lol

This one does look clean. If I didnt have a 300zx sitting I would look at it.

thanks for clearing that up for me, and approving for someone who is interested. The car definitely handles awesome.

thanks again:thumbup:thumbup

rotaries that run are completely gay…glws.

explain to me whats wrong with a rotary motor?

No the only blue 7’s I have owned are the two in my drive way now! my 3rd is red. What’s wrong with your FD slwrthnu?

mine hasn’t turned over since october due to a blown apex seal, thats why i said running ones. (note car under user name). and did the gary that owned this work at best buy?

I’de like to see pics of the garage that was put in the new motor

thanks

GLWS :lol

you’d have to ask F.R. Rockets then, if you read :retardclap

yeah, why?

I use to own this car… pretty fun, glws

use to work with him there.

i miss my FC’s. Had a 91 S5 N/A and an 87 S4 TII that the previous owner was not the smartest and put an intake and exhaust on without getting the fuel cut defender… so I had to bring it home from Rochester while hitting fuel cut constantly. Still managed to outrun a few hondas even when running on only 1.5 “cylinders”… lol. My ultimate goal is to get a S5 vert and do a TII swap into it… Always loved that combo.

Oh btw, GLWS

RJ? car looks good man. Dont mind the smart ass comments theyre just busting balls :lol

yeah, haha i dont mind it…

i’ve always wanted to buy a jdm tii motor and put it in but right now i just dont have the funds for it… maybe next year or so i may buy a fd. I always wanted one since i was a kid.

slwrthnu - how much for you fd?

i’d have to get top dollar for the shell to even consider selling it, i want to keep it and build it…oh and jclark has dibs :lol

All the toys are going now cause of that foot?

clean car, glws