FS: MODIFIED MAZDA RX-7 1984!!! 13B!!

I am selling a highly modified 1984 Mazda Rx-7 with a 13B rotary.
List of what is done:
-racing beat intake manifold
-holley carberator
-6 puck gripforce racing clutch
-racing beat race header
-racing beat race exhaust (header and exhaust cost over $2,000 on site)
-anti sway bars on front and back
-tokico lowering springs front and back
-cross drilled and slotted brakes with new pads (front and back)

Car options:
-GSL-SE model
-leather seats
-removeable sunroof
-limited slip differential!!
-4 wheel disc brakes
-5 speed manual
-black exterior
-maroon interior
-AM/FM/CD

Problems:
-needs clutch master cylinder (easy fix)
-needs speedo cable (cheap and easy fix)
-needs headlight motors
-Everything else was done by myself

This is a great car for someone to own. I LOVED this car!! Winter time is approaching and its time for me to sell my car. There are no dents, or rust which is VERY VERY rare for a car from 1984!! There are approximately 127,000 miles on it. The exterior is a flat black because i was preparing it for paint. Right now i have a daughter and plan on buying a reliable car, so this one has to go. I am asking $1,200 or best offer. Please get in contact with me about this fast machine. If you have any questions, please PM me or call at (716) 474-7925. My name is Ian for those who do not know me. There are pics of the car at Dunville racetrack the first time we went. People who were there will tell you that this car ran like a champion all day long with no problems at all. As said before, this is a great opportunity for someone to own a piece of rotary history for a VERY low price. For it being a 1st gen rotary, i know that the value of the car will increase in the coming years, giving its great exterior shape. Please call me or PM me. Thanks.

obligatory reply - Pics?

i’d buy this, but it would be a winter whip. Someone get it first so i don’t destroy it.

“-Everything else was done by myself”

what is the reason that is under problems?

haha, i was going to say that too, but figured it was alleviating all other problems.

yeah i’m sure thats what he means.

It’s a solid car :tup:

I’ll try to get some pics for him later tonight. I have them on my home PC, but i’m at work.

wow Bump for an awesome winter beater!!!

If i didnt already put steelies and tires on my car, i’d be all over this!!

LSD ftmfw in the snow.

shit, i really want to see pics of this car.

buy it and use it for the build off as is. lol

ill get some pics on here

yea about the “problems” list, what i meant was that every other problem that the car had when i bought it is fixed. my friends and i basically got this car to the shape it is in now.

Vouch for the car. Fucker was out there 3x the amount of some of the new “sports” cars (mine included) at the Dunnville track day. No problems at all. I was impressed.

Pictures are on this page:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9686&page=13&pp=25&highlight=dunville

rattle can flat black?

http://members.rennlist.com/mpd47/July23/DSCF4299.jpg
http://members.rennlist.com/mpd47/July23/DSCF4301.jpg

:bump: for a solid car with a sweet pimp red interior

some parts are sprayed flat black: lower front left fender, and where i removed the side molding on both sides. the rest of the car has the factory paint, but its faded.

Great car for the build off

Whoever buys this, if you drive it in the winter I will smack you. PERFECT TRACK CAR. DO IT. NOW! And that will take care of one of the problems (headlight motor). :tspry:

LOL @ pimp picture spots with a rattle-canned car.

Looks nice :tup: