Fs: 1984 Mazda Rx7 NEVER SEEN WINTER $1000obo UPDATED**

i have an 84 rx7 gs i was going to use as my winter beater this year but unfortunately i am being forced to drive my 240 due to family problems.

this car was origionally an automatic, 2 years ago 5speed swap was done.
Engine runs like a TOP, chassis has low km around 170… speed sensor stopped working over the summer apparently.

the goods:
Never seen winter, This car’s frame is cleaner than my s13.
cp racing front strut bar
pacesetter header
2.25in custom exhuast
custom motorcycle mirrors
fc rad conversion
dual fans
mazda trix rotor oil cap
miata steering wheel
erbuni front bumper
brand new 185/75/13 all season tires (car is on jackstands right now have not even been set on the ground)
has about 170k on the origional engine and still runs like a top, very well maintained and was owned by two others before me, the previous owner was a big rotorhead.
the car uses 3 wires to run, all of the emissions/ useless garbage was taken out because this car is an 84 and does not need to pass emissions.

the bad:
needs new paint, it is faded badly and i was going to give it the flat black treatment
speedo does not work and i think its a bad connection to teh speed sensor, i have not had the time to look into it
has been in an accident, bent fender, and bumper was replaced.
needs drivers side front carpet because previous owner lost it.
the automatic choke does not work so you have to hold the choke for a min to let it warm up (no biggie really)

this would be an awsome project car, or winter beater if you can bring yourself to it. ANY questions just ask. or add me to msn jjwilks@hotmail.com

i have invested a lot of time and money into getting this car road worthy

asking price is $1000obo

will try and get more pics tonight.

my best one right now unfortunately

(the damage side )

anyone is welcome to come see it, give me a call 905-380-0770 leave a message.

im about 45min drive out of toronto and i am 45seconds away from the restourant from bings meet.

This car is in good shape when I saw it, for this price its a steal he not lying when he says it runs like a top either.

bump

that car looks totally gangster in that picture.

good luck with the sale, looks like it’s good stuff for the $

is that a white FC s4 in the back? or maybe its an s5

clearly an S13^^^

^ it could be anything.

and who cares

BACK ON TOPIC

GT

if possiable

could u post more pics?

thanks

more pics as requested

nitice the car is on jackstands because im just finishing off the brakes on tuesday.

pin striping also taken off to get ready for paint.

only problem is i do not have the ownership, police officer has it and i get it back on the 5th of december, i only have a copy ( got in some trouble with it, but the ownership is just for evidence… nothing to do with the car itself)

i just need this thing gone, its so rare to have a mint one, with mods and a good engine still… and im only asking $1000, all it needs to pass safety is the horn wired up and speedo cable.

come check it out. private message me!!
i had a buyer lined up and he has seemed to stop contact with me

up

So, did you get the ownership back? That might scare potential buyers away. Today is the 5th.

Theo

actually NO. everything gets finialised in the newyear. But the officer gave me a copy of the ownerhsip and his card, and said if the mto gives your buyer a hastle when we go to transfer ownership call the number on the card.

If you wanna wait two weeks or after january 8th i will probably take this off your hands just have to clear some shit up first but ill email u if anything

give me a shout we will see what we can do.

cars going to be on the road in a few days if anyone wants to test drive.

can i test drive it?

can you trade me dampners?

bump again

getting ownership back on the 16th of january!

come take a look

hey I was just curious as to if this car has an Open differential ,Vairable or the locking one, and is this engine carburated.
can you post some interior shot to I’ve driven 1 of these when i was young and it was fun!.