FS: Highly Modded 1994 RX7

i heard something about an elise in his future…

no thats only in the showroom behind the counter

i say keep it for at least one more year. its a nice car, i think you’ll regret getting rid of it so quickly

amazing car glws big :tup: to you, altho id never sell it

That sounds like a plan. Maybe reconsider then. The value isn’t going to change much in a year.

agree. it could even go up assuming everything is in good working condition. get it on the dyno on some higher boost and run that 10, then you could probly pull off asking for more money :tup: nice FDs seem to be getting more rare with more value over the years

:word:

keep it for a year and it may actually appreciate, there were only 14,xxx fd’s imported for the model years 1993-1995, there are fewer and fewer every year (crashes, hack-job builds) yours is so clean and well built you may be able to sell it for more in a year or two…just my $0.02

got an offer from a guy in florida today for $22k… he seems pretty serious just talked with him on the phone for about 35 minutes

There ya go you could drive it down visit skunk, and then fly back with 22k to get somethin new. GLWS hope it works out for you

definitly not buying somthing new anytime soon… and when i do it won’t be anywhere near the price that this one was lol MAYBE 10k

o man…i couldnt do it. how long have u owned that…how many miles did U put on it

i’ve “owned” it almost 3 yrs now… i’ve driven it maybe 8 months out of that lol

I still have u beat if you sell today…owned for 4.5 years and driven for approx 9 mos.

Take the 22 and run homie…you will be happier in the end. Trust

he wont even drive it to work, what makes you think he’d drive the car to florida? :lol:
hot car jay, i want ya to keep it, but i like that you’re starting to think less like a car guy and more like a money conscious rational adult :stuck_out_tongue: :tup:

damn jay, that car was your pride and joy, and headache at times but its worth it. gonna be sad to see it go.

yo whats the next car on the menu for ya??

a mo-ped :lol:

A Segway.

siqqqqqqq