FS: hockey equipment

All right, I dont know the sizes on all of this stuff, but its from when I was a bit younger so it may fit those of you who are a little smaller. I never ended up playing hockey so all of this stuff is pretty much new, except for maybe being worn a few times in floor hockey (gloves, helmet). Skates have only been worn for skating- no hockey and not used more than a few times. I have 2 sticks also, left handed, wood.

Again, I am not sure what this is worth so I’ll put up the prices I’m seeing on ebay for this stuff.
No more skates, found a home for them.
shin guards- 12" $15
pants- dont say size $15
chest guard- doesnt say size $15
elbow pads- medium $10
gloves- doesnt say but fit my hands, doesnt come real far on my wrist $20
helmet- adjustable $20

PM’d about the pants

I will take the chest

hockey equipment all still for sale, bump.

stuff looks minty. GLWS

how much for the helmet?

wow those chargers are pretty old, i think that was the first pair of skates i ever owned when i was a kid, everything looks pretty much new though!

I’ll sell it for $20. None of the equipment has actually been used to play ice hockey, it is all essentially brand new but from when I was a lot younger.

Those were my first pair of skates, but my feet grew so fast back then a pair didnt last more than a year.

good prices! I have a few things but might snag some shit if i cant find mine.

what is the size of the helmet?

I can let you know tomorrow, this stuff is at my dads house right now so I dont know.