WTB: Goalie Equipment

Posting this up for a friend of mine who’s looking to get back into ice hockey as a goalie. Not looking for anything top of the line, so cheaper used stuff would be better. Anyways, here’s a rundown of what he needs:

-Skates (size 8.5 or 9)
-Goalie helmet (black, size medium or large depending on make)

Again, he’s not looking to spend a lot. Post up if you have anything with your price or feel free to PM me. Thanks guys!

i have a brand new hackva 2608, size medium id sell for $260 (they sell for 340 normally)

I got an eddy pro so I don’t have any use for this. its never been worn

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/PA160012.jpg

nevermind. i posted in the hackva thread on gsbb that it was for sale, a guy from clarence came and picked it up a few minutes ago

That’s ok, he’s lookin to get a real cheapy helmet anyways. Glad you got it sold finally though :tup:

damn, wish i still had the mask i got from you. when i got a new mask someone local scooped that too

That’s ok. Have you been back between the pipes more lately?

i have a real nice glove that goes on the left hand… not sure if thats what u mean by fully right handed but… its a bauer reactor series i bought when i played high school ice hockey right before i stopped, so i only used it 2-3 times it is in excellent condition, it is white and black, ill let it go for $70… let me know, im located in north tonawanda

full right means the blocker goes on the left hand and catcher on the right

mike; ya i came back friday, also played monday, and have a game tonight. feels pretty weird. janosz sent me a copy of his dvd, will prob check it out tomorrow. I actually want to see if I can get in on one of his sunday sessions, I feel pretty weird in net still and could use some coaching haha

Thanks, but he’s not interested.

Correct on the full right reference. Good to hear you’re back in goal. The DVD is really good. Breaks down a lot of different save selections and proper movements. I’m sure he could get you in for a Sunday session if you contact him about it. Tell him that you know me, I don’t know if that’ll help or not, but it’s worth mentioning. Good luck!

I got a helmet Brandnew stick chest guard and blocker. let me know

Might have some interest in the helmet, chest guard, and blocker. What make/models/colors are they and what’s the size of the helmet and chest guard?

edit- PM’d and also original post on helmet specs edited

Pads, glove and blocker have been bought. Original post edited, benmtx5 check your PM’s.

are his feet size 9 or does he need skates size 9? if his feet are 9 i have some old tacks he could just have, they havent fit me for years

No he needs a size 9 skate, his foot is like 10 I think.

Original post updated. Only needs skates, chest protector, and a black helmet.

i have size 8 KOHOs not much use but need a really good sharpening.

Thanks but he needs a size 9 skate.

bump

up

TTT