FS: Home + Car audio Equip

Partly semi moving sale, so… make this stuff gone.
My camera isn’t at a great working condition, (except iPhone I can use) so I’ll use old pictures I have of them.

2x Jensen Floor speakers - $50
34" H
17 1/2" W
11" D

3" Cone, and a 5" Cone.
Has a 15" Woofer.
There’s a serial number on it, but no model number and I can’t get much info on them… Or any info for that matter.
you WILL need a decent reciever to power these, as I didn’t even use them at all after I purchased them used from a guy since the one I have can’t power the 15" woofers. (it powers the 3/5 cones great, but the woofer only moves… slightly, hardly making a sound)

Onyko TX-DS787 Receiver, $150
Retailed for $999 new when it came out a few years back, poked around and came up with a price.

There’s the specs, it’s the receiver in the first picture on the ground in the middle.
it does have optical inputs x2, so it’s not totally outdated by any means.
Zero HDMI Inputs though.
Remote included (new batteries too!)

Yamaha Bookshelf speakers; $70

Condition is flawless, had them for less than a year.
No scratches or tears in fabric.

BOSE 2001 Speakers x2, 100W Max. $75

One in both pictures.
6 1/2" woofer + 1" woofer.

BOSE V-100 Center channel speaker, $35

It’s the thing on top of the silver DVR.
If you want more info on either BOSE, just ebay them and check the results.

Alpine MRP-M850, 150 (270 on ebay)

4ga Wiring kit. (probably 21ft of 4ga wire or so) with a Heavy duty ScorpionX fuse holer w/ 100amp fuse (fuse holder was like $40 from custom radio) 50 for the kit + fuse

I don’t have pictures of the Car equipment, but if you put up an email I can send them to you from my phone.
My car alt can’t put out enough power to run the amp past about 450W, so they weren’t beat on very much :stuck_out_tongue: and I took them out of my car in cold weather (usually late fall, and put back in early spring) because I didn’t want to fuck up the woofers by tearing them from the cold weather on accident. Woofers are flawless condtion, nothing ever went in my truck with them in there… same with the amp.

Offers accepted…

Edit;
also selling PS3 games.[B]
Haze - $10
Bad Company - $10
Killzone2 $40
GTA IV - $15
Madden '09 - $10

PS3 and Dualshock controller Sold.

I do have a regular controller, toss me an offer.

bump bump bump.

ill take the floor speakers pm me if there still available thanks

i cant sorta thru all the stuff in this thread…umm…do you have any subs that are powered by the wall for a home theature system?

Kenwood SW-3HT, $50
Powered Sub, also in the picture above.
Previous owner broke a clip on the cover (which is black). But the cover has no problem staying on… It’s 110W

Plugs in to a wall, yes.
But you need a Sub out connection from your receiver to send the audio signal.
It’s a decent sub, at super high volumes it will start to distort on the very low freq sounds.

ill take it ill pm you my number

Sub gone.
Everything else still around.

Buy, make offers, then buy… or buy… make offers, and buy more?

I’ll give you $10 for the center channel speaker…If you still have it.

regular controller im assuming is for ps3?
how much you looking to get for it?

I’ll take all the Bose speakers

jensen speakers 35.00