FS: HONDA 1997 CBR 900RR Best Offer gets it!!!

1997 CBR 900rr. Streetfighter. Clean NYS Title, Just Inspected, 12,xxx miles. Polished Frame and swing arm. Chrome Rear wheel. K&N filter, brand new Stage 1 Jet Kit, Shorty Vance and Hines exhaust. Renthal Handlebars, Powers Cage, 12 Bar. 62 Tooth Rear Sprocket, brand new front pads, have old plastics that were on the bike. Cant think of anything else right now- its the best of both worlds, Street and Stunt.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/j_espo1/motocross-richiesPicture027copy.jpg

how streetable is it with that rear sprocket though?

j/w, seems very sharp though!

give me that and $500 you can have my stang

its fine. its a blast on the street!

any more pics?

ill get more pics up today after work

Yes post more pics

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

No 4th pic. Anyways that bike is titties! Why are you selling? Your in West seneca huh…when are you free to show the bike?

forgot to mention it also has stainless steel braided brake lines. perfect for keeping that brake fluid cool and having the same feel on the brake lever time after time.

ok- $3250 or best offer. its gotta go.

make a reasonable offer. i must sell asap.

bump must sell ASAP

is this when the low balling starts? bump for a nice bike.

let me know when you get into the 1000~1500 range( i am guessing NEVER ) LOL

holy fucking huge rear sprocket :lmfao:

Very clean for a stunt bike. I don’t think anyone would want to buy this to ride on the street very much.

why? i ride it on the street all the time and have no issues.

yeah your right, it will never be in that range lol

Oh you could, there wouldn’t be a problem on it, but someone looking for a bike, that wasn’t just a stunt bike, would likely want to change the sprocket. No one wants to turn 13,000rpm at 50mph on the freeway