TTT

Want these parts gone so untill Sunday at 10PM I can do

$260 on the WasteGate

bump

TTT PM me your offers

bump

bump

price drop on parts

Hey bro, I’ll give you $200 for the wastegate if you want, I can get 1 online for around $270 new, just thought id go local… let me know.

WG Pending to loveforboost

To The Top

bump for love4boost only wanting to meet at his pawn shop when the time was best for him!!

Dude, why are you lying? This is how problems start. I agreed to meet you at colonie center and then YOU said would come to my store. I have ALL of your text messages if you want to bullshit.

I wanted to buy it last week, you told me you couldnt do it until Tues. You said you wanted to meet at crossgates, then colonie center, then I said my store, then you changed EVERYTHING by saying Im getting it for cheap and that your not meeting me and i should come to you… I told you forget the whole deal then you told me fine, youd come to my store… you said 5pm youd come, then changed it to 6 30pm, then asked me if I was free after 8pm which is when I close my store and go home, sorry but im not doing business like that…

Now your lieing. You said You couldnt do either crossgates or colonie center because you couldnt leave your store. I said colonie center and then you said no but how about 1321 central ave which i then said no. Changed my mind because noone was interested at the time so i aggred to go to your store and said I will text you after 530pm and i orginally said 630pm tues but ask to change to 8pm and since i gave in to going to your store you could give me the time I wanted. Its not a big deal.