FS: Tial 44mm, Garrett GT4088R turbo, ID 1000s, Synapse s2k intercooler/piping

Update: Manifold & down pipe sold. injectors sold, intercooler & charge piping sold, wastegate sold

Trying to help a friend selling his T4 Garrett GT40R 4088 .95 A/R Turbo… all parts have just under 1000 miles, were sold by & installed & removed by Synapse Motorsport. Reason for selling is he is building a new setup for 800+ whp with a twin scroll manifold

-Lowered Price Turbo lists new at $1700 asking $1100 obo NO SHAFT PLAY, NO LEAKY SEAL, wheels are in MINT condition
-Synapse custom 3" exhaust with apexi muffler (pics soon) $550
-SOLD ID 1000’s for s2k asking $375.00
-SOLD Synapse Intercooler & Charge Piping with Greddy Type-S BOV $750
-SOLD Tial MVR 44mm v-band wastegate

more info on the s2k kit (results with 30r turbo) here http://www.synapseturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=&Product_Code=s2kturbokit&Category_Code=features keep in mind a bone stock s2k made 191/134 on the same dyno

:thumbup lots of pics

I removed the screen

bump :ahh

Willing to sell just the wastegate? Do they make flange adapters to go from 38mm to 44mm wastegates?

Yep- I paid ~$40 for Tial

at this point - I’d like to see if I can sell the manifold & downpipe (in your case) without the wastegate before I sell the wastegate by itself

can vouch for these parts. They were barely driven on

^thanks! I do have complete charge piping, BOV, & custom Synapse s2k Intercooler (from the same car - barely used). So I can sell as a complete turbo kit

BUMP for you…

bump for a legit seller

I’ll have pics of the (synapse) intercooler, charge piping, BOV, & oil lines on Monday

Willing to part just the 44mm wastegate? If so, how much?

whats up with that one compressor fin on the turbo?!?!??! The rest of that fuckign thing looks brand new!!

lol thats paint - it comes that way from Garrett, its on all their turbos on one compressor fin (different colors tho on different turbos). this turbo was probably ran for 15 hrs

Manifold & downpipe SOLD!!!

tial gate up for sale $320

i dont believe this is you because i dont see shift518.com on that paper

:lol I almost got banned from 8thcivic b/c I only had a name & date on the card

still for sale!!!

If I wasn’t so goddamn picky for color I’d be interested in that w/g! Legit guy, low miles for sure.

pics of intercooler?

Im interested in the Id 1000’s… do you know if they would work with a k20?

40r id1000 complete intercooler and charge piping and 3" exhaust still for sale if anyone is interested lmk everything priced to sell