FS: Honda cbr 600

I know i had this up before and i didn’t know how much it was really worth, so i’m puttin it up again because i really need the money. It’s a 1994 Honda CBR 600F2, it’s got a shade over 23k miles on it. Engine is spotless, never seen rain, and always garaged. It’s always been run on 93 octane and frequently mixed with 100.

Stage 2 jets
Twin brothers racing inline piping
Twin brothers racing exhaust
Fender eliminator kit
Voltage regulator
Strobes hardwired to swtich in front
Red neon above plate in the back
Brand new chain put on last summer, ridden on maybe 3 times.
New battery

One of my wonderful family members decided to step on my rear right side panel and cracked it so that will have to be replaced. There are also some scratches on the right side, but it’s just the decals. That’s pretty much everything, at least that i can think of now, also will come with helmet (black and clear face shield) as well as mesh racing jaket.

If anyone is interested make an offer/PM me!!!

price range you’re looking for?

I’m looking to get 3k for it, cause i did look up what it was worth and i came up with a little over 3.

wow 3 grand is way too much. i really dont think your going to get that especially with 23k on it. you can find a 2000+ 600 for right around 3900-4500. but gtws anyhow

3k is a the value i found at one site, thats why i didn’t put a price and just said if anyone is interested to just shoot me an offer. I just need the money for school seeing as how i just got into engineering program. It has only been ridden once this year and that was someone test riding it. So again if there is any interest from anyone let me know, or make an offer.

bump for a nice bike

Well this was sold but after almost a month of ME calling the guy he backed out on me, so its again for sale, price is $2100, everything is as stated before, will need new back tire and battery(the one i was supposed to be getting didn’t happen). PM with interest or any other questions.