FS: Feeler, Honda cbr 600 F2

I’ve been thinking about selling this thing for a little while now, I just have too much goin on and i don’t ride it as much as i had planned. Not 100% sure i’m selling yet, but it’s pretty close. It’s a 1994 Honda CBR 600F2, it’s got a shade over 23k miles on it. Engine is spotless, never seen rain, and always garaged. It’s always been run on 93 octane and frequently mixed with 100.

Has stage 2 jets
Twin brothers racing inline piping
Twin brothers racing exhaust
Fender eliminator kit
Voltage regulator
Strobes hardwired to swtich in front
Red neon above plate in the back
Brand new chain put on last summer, ridden on maybe 3 times.
7.3 sec 105mph in 1/8 mile, (raced just that once as far as i know)

That’s pretty much everything, at least that i can think of now, also will come with helmet (black and clear fac shield) as well as mesh racing jaket.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=588http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=589

:eyebrow:

Might need to chop that price in half. :meh:

dont mean to bust ur balls… but retail on the bike is $3030 other than that nice lookin bike… i didnt even know it was priced that high even…

I’ll work with someone on the price if interested, pretty much just trying to gauge interest. The 4500 is not a set price, but it’s not going to get cut in half, not with the conditon it’s in.

lol… glwts… however… a 1994 f2 only go for about 2500 mint… and you can get an f3 newer for about the same… granted its a honda and they sometimes sell for 3… 4500 is crazy… i sold my 00 zx-6r for 3500… i tried to sell my 02 954 for 4500 and nobody would bite… best of luck… but ur prolly gonna keep it for 4500…

Well i said the price wouldn’t be that to sell, just checkin interest. However, it is worth more than 3. If anyone is interested at all let me know.

i think 3 is gonna be ur max bro… but its a great bike dont get me wrong…

yea i agree i think 2500 is about what its worth
were not trying to bust your balls, its just that, well its 13 years old and has 23k.

i got my 99 r6 with a ton of mods for 3500, i got my 01 for 2250

you can get an early f4 for like 3500-4k

i would say that it is worth at least 3500 to 4 that thing sounds like its got some nuts and i look flawless

then buy it and help a guy out… :slight_smile: all 600’s have some balls… bike looks clean… but u can get a newer CLEAN one for that price… cycle depreciation is crazy… technology changes monthly… that bike is 13 years old… and 4500 is about half of what it cost 13 years ago…

but if you think its a good deal… then buy it… it is an EXCELLENT learning bike… many people learn on them and they make good track bikes with minor suspension work… and they run FOREVER…

thats way to much for a f2, around colorado I can pick them up for under 2500

LOL…I was intersted until I seen $4500…a mint 90 YZF 600 fully tuned and full exhaust only 10k original miles just went for $1300 on wnysportriders…

lol and that was A GOOD DEAL

for real… thing looked new.

yeah I know…some kid got a verbal agreement from the seller to buy it like 3 hours before I looked at it…I showed up with cash in my pocket but the seller wouldn’t break his verbal agreement

lol… that was a good deal… clean bike… o well… this one will be here for a while rofl…

Someone want to explain to me why nhcbr and 87 mustang 50 have the same IP address?

Someone might want to PM me before this time tomorrow.

i know of a 99 f4 for 2500

Must Sell, $3000