FS:HUD for coupes,CD pocket, R32 tailights, oem aero ... etc

hey guys i have a hud for coupes $ 50, mint, dark blue colour.
CD pocket , oem $ 15 comes with brakets.SOLD
R32 tail lights, gunmetal grey, small chip on one coner, oem $150.
ka24e starter, new (rebuilt) $ 50.>potential buyer
pignose turn signals $10.
oem aero , rear lip oem, side skirts, nelly’s knok off, front zenki lip, (cracked in a couple places) as a package deal $ 350, obo
sorry no pics yet i will try to get them up soon.
all prices are obo
for the west end crew i will be at the meet , if u want any of these parts let me know , i will bring it with me,
thanks

7 days, bumpness!!!
the list has been updated ,

are the side skirts the same as the ones on the hatch ?what color is it ?

yeah what colour is all the aero?

do it chris, i think the aero he has is black. iirc

^^ thats rite panda, it the one on my car right now, they are flat black, sides are nelly’s knock off’s and the front and rear are oem

Does the HUD have the harness with it?

7 dayz again, bumpneessss!!!
common poeple i dont need this stuff, lowballers welcome (this excludes the skyline taillights) everything else fack itttt!!! dont need it
will trade r32 taillights + cash for a koyo rad or similar, lights cover $150 of the cash, or a class d amp, or some jdm half clears
open to offers

why won’t you take low balls on the skyline taillights those are the most worthless parts

^^ cause i got them on gtrcanada for sale forum to, and besides u know alot of contacts,and u could sell them for more, just say u want them ted, lolz!!

haha i don;'t want them, i had a set and i sold them for alot less and bought them for much much less than what i sold them

wut would u even do with r32 tails. can u even mod them into a s13 hatch?

pm sent, no reply…

^^ i didnt recieve a pm from u!
and yes thoese tail lights can be moulded into a 240 hatch or coupe, just need the rite person for the job, i’v seen these lights on a coupe it was in super street mag, also when i was in vacation in trinidad i saw then on a hatch, it was hot , better that kouki’s lolz!, its unique the was they look, i want to keep them but i need some funds, and other parts, if they dont sell hey my gain, i’ll find someone who could mould them in,
it will be a 240sx skyline GTR lolz!!!

ok update time
areo kit > sold
starter >sold
cd pocket> sold
R32 taillights > still avaliable $150( willing to trade for koyo rad ++ some cash to seller, or something similar i need a rad)
hud .still avaliable $50 obo
pignose turn signals > still avaliable $10 obo

pm sent again… did u recieve it?

yes

bump update,
R32 tails still avaliable>150
pignose turn signals> 5
cd pocket > 10( this is another one)
hud still avaliable>50 obo

just curious but have u tested out the HUD personally to make sure it works ?