FS/IC - S13 Interior parts *new important info*

Gutting my S13 tommorow, black interior. Keeping the dash, doorskins, the thing between the seats and one seat. The rest is up for grabs. The catch is, I will not accomodate small purchases. You gotta ask for atleast 20 bucks worth of shit and I’ll only meet you half way if you’re buying atleast like 60 bucks worth, otherwise you’re coming to my house.
Some stuff that is gonna be available off the top of my head:
one front seat
rear seats
carpeting
headliner
random plastic bits from rear
privacy cover

Everything is obo, and I’ll take pretty much any offer.

Also available are a pair of Infinity Kappa 4x6s, used but in great shape, I’ll take no less than 40 for these.

is it mint?

LoL Very :slight_smile:
Okay, a few people misunderstood. You can’t have any of the parts in the front, like the dash, the stuff around the steering wheel, etc… That I want to keep for now, since I still want to street drive it too. The stuff you can have is in the back, top and bottom. So carpeting (gray) can go, headliner can go, rear seats can go, the trim around the a & b pillars can go, rear privacy cover, etc… I also have original 240SX floormats for grabs, as well as the sunroof cover, and the weird fake leather thingy that goes around the sunroof cover to protect it.
And the interior is not that mysterious all black one that I’ve never seen, it’s the regular black/gray one (as in, not the beige) that came on a 93.

New Important info!
Next week (or whenever I make it to the shop again) I’m going to throw away everything that isn’t spoken for since I don’t have room to keep it.

you got pics of the sunroof cover and the fake-leather thingy?
how much for the driver side floor mat?

so is this leather interior or is it cloth , and your only selling thepassanger seat right?

need shift boot

pwnt!