FS: Innovate LC-1 Wideband

well, i gave up trying to figure out how to calibrate this thing into my tuning software kit and found the AEM UEGO way eaier to get working. so im selling this. its one season used $100 OBO is what im asking. comes with the original box(dirty though lol) the controller unit, the bosch wideband sensor, the directions, and the serial cable. i lost the CD, but its obsolete anyway and you can download the software for free of the Innovate website.

any takers?

whats the difference to an LM1?

this is much more basic and doesnt have a reader unit, you have to set it up on a computer to log and such. JDMjunkie currently has dibs

ah i want this

well, JDMjunkie has one week to come up with the money. if he doesnt then you have 2nd dibs

lmk if this sells cuz i want it

ill buy it now

is the LC-1 the guage?

no, the XD-1 is the gauge

ok guys, im in a bind now and need the $100 asap, so first person to call my cell phone and can show up to pick this thing up today before 5pm gets it.

my name is nick and my number is 472-8670
im going to be in class for a short time, so if i dont answer try my roomate amanda(carless) 445-8688. she knows whats up

bump need this gone today to make rent. someone please call me and come get this. i can meet up anywhere around amherst/UB area up until like 4:30, i work at samuels grand manor tonight at 5 and i can take it with me if anyone would want to meet me there to get it.

SOLD!!!

woot

im going to use it to test the AFR of my apple juice farts

Umm…it’ll bottom out at 10.0:1

Wow - wish I saw this earlier… oh, well. Congrats.