FS: intercooler piping kit

i have a “universal " intercooler piping kit comes clamps and couplers(red) 2.5” piping
50$

how many couplings and clamps? how much and what is the tubing made out of

It universally fits about 1 or 2 applications :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, pictures help sell it. I know a lot of subaru people can use ebay kits on older legacies and what not, to fmic them.

i used a universal kit for my CRX… and had a lot of extra pipes and couplers

still wana know how much tubing what its made of and how many couplers and clamps… whats it come with for bends?

am I the only one that is confused how the fuck you can have a universal intercooler piping kit ?!

haha im not home right now but ill get the bends and wat not for ya when im home and even pictures up later tonight

its a kit that comes with all kinds of pipe’s and you do a cut to fit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-5-Intercooler-Supercharger-Intake-Pipe-Kit-Silicone_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ013QQitemZ230184440288QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
this kit on ebay comes with:

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]B 90 degrees Mandrel Bent Pipes
(2x) 75 degrees Mandrel Bent Pipes
(2x) 45 degrees Mandrel Bent Pipes
(2x) Straight Mandrel Bent Pipes
(2x) 90 degrees Silicone 4-Ply Elbow Couplers
(6x) Blue Silicone 4-Ply Straight Couplers
(16x) Stainless Steel Clamps
[/B]
something like this worked on my CRX and im pretty sure turbociv used one for his BMW too.

i dont have the ability to weld, and for the $130 i spent it worked awesome with parts to spare
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

edit: and all the couplers were reinforced, not just cheap rubber, and it came with 16 t-bolt style clamps

what kinda clamps does it come with? are they polished pipes?

I’ll take all the pipes. Name a price.

The only problem with these is they do not have a bead around them, especially if you cut them (sometimes they come with a bead at the end). If you can weld, it would be a good idea to put a bead around there, so the coupler and clamp can have something to grab on too.

This was the only way I was not blowing off charge pipes at 32 psi in the neon.

–mark

as of right now they arent forsale my other deal for new piping fell through ill keep u guys posted tho

let me know ill take it if u want it gone