Band Color Silver
Dial color Blue
Bezel material Stainless steel
Bezel function Stationary
Calendar Date
Movement Swiss quartz
Water resistant depth 660 Feet

$225 shipped, contact me if interested

I assume you missed a 1 in your price, no??? I’d buy this at $225!

Bump for a good guy!

Nah 225 is about right on. Just sold wrx corEy a similar model. Good stuff.

Just seemed off to me looking at the price tag on there. GLWS.

Thanks Nick, Invicta retail prices are wayyy inflated. I dunno who would pay them, but this watch goes for about $275 on average from discount watch sites. I already have a few invicta’s I like and bought this one on a whim. Amanda doesn’t like when I buy things on a whim haha

Lol, understandable.

I assume unless they are for her.

we take care of each other, i think her beef is with the fact that we need money to finish our 501©3 paperwork and finish up the boring end of our business and i’m blowing money on watches. She’s my secretary and treasurer so I guess its her job haha

I would pick it up from you but im not a big fan of the rope lookin stuff around the face. Can it be changed out?

GLWS

I have an invicta with a black band that I LOVE. they make really nice watches for the price

Yeah I’ve got a few, my favorite is a subaqua noma III with a black band and silver face. They’re opening a store by me in boca raton tonight and the factory is 15 mins away from me near hollywood beach

I don’t think it can be changed out, I think it would look unfinished without it

mine looks similar to this

![http://i.ebayimg.com/t/INVICTA-MENS-BLACK-IONIC-LEFT-HANDED-CHRONO-3332-LEFTY-/00/s/NjAwWDQwMA==/$(KGrHqRHJCIE9EwuE0U3BPRrf9wYJg~~60_3.JPG](http://i.ebayimg.com/t/INVICTA-MENS-BLACK-IONIC-LEFT-HANDED-CHRONO-3332-LEFTY-/00/s/NjAwWDQwMA==/$(KGrHqRHJCIE9EwuE0U3BPRrf9wYJg~~60_3.JPG)

nice, its crazy to see how the company has blown up in the past few years. They used to be the little guy and now they have specials on shop nbc from their ranch or other exotic locations. Prices are about 3x more than they used to be, but i gotta say they are by far the best watches i’ve ever owned for the price