FS: Ipod touch 16g

Time to upgrade. this thing has been great to me, been kept in its case and constantly upgraded with the software and apps.

This is great for you 1/4 mile junkies the dynolicous app is an extremely accurate way to estimate horspower and get your 1/4 times not to mention get your Gs at the autocross course.

I dont know how it works with the app store and the apps that I bought but this has been upgraded to have all the latest software including email, which can read pdf and excel attachments and sync with microsoft outlook (including your calendar)

Looking for $225

how low would you go :confused

I got a 16gig and love it. Great to put movies on to watch on trips or in waiting rooms. Battery life is amazing while playing only music. Plus you can “jailbreak” it and NES games on it along with hundreds of other programs that people design and give away. GLWS.

Listening to it right now as a matter of fact. Also they sell a great little rubber sleeve for it at Walmart. 2 pack with grey and purple was less than $10 I think. I had to cut out the corner for the Wi-Fi antenna but otherwise they are really nice for protection.

thanks man, i was just messing with shelter. i actually sold it for 250 yesterday and got my new 2nd gen in today. well worth the $50 upgrade for a speaker, now i can actually use the calendar and the alarm clock.

:lol