FS: JDM half clears

So i tryed trading em, but everyone wants to buy straight up, im asking $150 for them, as they r mint and im not 100% on getting rid of them but for that price i will. Pics will be up soon

send me a pm if intrested, thks Sunjay

how much do you want for them? i may just grab them off you, and you can buy some clear from ebay mebbe?

ill buy em too. let me know how much you want i have cash in hand

bump

how much do you want for them i will buy them

Where can you buys these jdm half clears at? Any place online?

Im pretty sure raceonusa.com has them new.^^

Sunjay, you’ll probably be better off selling these for cash and buying some clear ones off ebay.

holy hell 150? you can get them brand new for 80 american on optionimports.com

You act like you’re surprised. It’s son240sx. If you want to sell something, you have to post it for at least 1 and a half to twice the price. So when you get lowballed (in which you ALWAYS will.), you can sell it for the price that it’s supposed to be sold for. He’s probably going to get $100 MAX from someone who’s stupid enough to pay that amount.

bump

how much do you want for them i will buy them

Where can you buys these jdm half clears at? Any place online?

Im pretty sure raceonusa.com has them new.^^

Sunjay, you’ll probably be better off selling these for cash and buying some clear ones off ebay.

holy hell 150? you can get them brand new for 80 american on optionimports.com

You act like you’re surprised. It’s son240sx. If you want to sell something, you have to post it for at least 1 and a half to twice the price. So when you get lowballed (in which you ALWAYS will.), you can sell it for the price that it’s supposed to be sold for. He’s probably going to get $100 MAX from someone who’s stupid enough to pay that amount.

hehe yeah that’s the unspoken rule of son haha