FS: JDM S14 front 4 piston calipers SOLD!!!!!!

good condition… front calipers from a S14. will post pics later.
$300. pick up only. located in the gta.

Sorry but Z32s came with either 26mm thick aluminum or 30mm thick iron or aluminum rotors.

As far as diameter between S14 and Z32 rotors you’d have to look that up as I’m too lazy to do so.

What are you basing this statement on? Please stop providing the members and users of this board with misinformation.

I looked it up and JDM 4pot silvia brakes are 280x30mm - the exact same as turbo Z32s.

Both chassis have, on certain models, the exact same brakes (OPF25V).

Sorry to crap on this for sale thread but I just wanted to clear up any misleading comments.

Carry on…

Thanks for clearing that up! i know for a fact that these came from a jdm s14 front brake set. still up for grabs! sorry guys don’t know how to post pics… 8)

send pics to filpereira@gmail.com and i will post them for you

so they are just the calipers?
no rotors, brake lines, pads and all the clips?

would you need conversion lines to get these installed on the s14?

yes, they are essentially Z brakes.

S O L D !!!

What are you basing this statement on? Please stop providing the members and users of this board with misinformation.

I looked it up and JDM 4pot silvia brakes are 280x30mm - the exact same as turbo Z32s.

Both chassis have, on certain models, the exact same brakes (OPF25V).

Sorry to crap on this for sale thread but I just wanted to clear up any misleading comments.

Carry on…[/quote]

I am just basing my statements on the ACTUAL Japanese 1994 S14 Zenki Brochure, was not crapping on his sale either. Clearly shows in it they are not the same setup as z brakes.