FS: JL Audio 8W7 Subwoofer in a Dual Vented bandpass Box

I can no longer use this setup in my car because its a bit too big for my trunk with the recent addition of the giggle gas. If anyone is looking for an awesome sub/box combo capable of what two decent 12’s can do with just one 8" woofer you have to check this out. It’s extremly clear and hit hard. I am looking for $300 OBO for the setup. I also have a few amps if you need one of them too.

Nick

i might be interested how much for amp as well

I have two amps to choose from, so I guess it depends on which one. Both amps are the perfect wattage for the sub but one is a 4 channel. The two channel is a Rockford Fosgate 360.2 and the Infinity is a REF7541A. For the infinity I would take $100 and the Rockford I could do $75.

Nick

Bump! Open to offers for the “Heavy Eight.”

interesting sorry i havent been on in a while i mean whats your best cash deal

With or without an amp? If with an amp, which one?

Without and amp, I can do $275. The sub is still selling on ebay for $375 new and this includes the box as well.

hmmm I might be interested in this

:stfu and make your car fast

the sweet bumps make it +10whp

can you give me the size of the box??? i need to know if its going to fit in my little s2k

Rough guesstimate would be 30" wide by 10" tall by 10" deep.

you got any pics lol or still have the sub??

No pics, but I could get some I suppose. It’s basically a black carpeted box with two ports in it. Not really anything elabrite.

ok well pm me and ill get back to you this week about it i gotta pay some bills this week

Sorry, I’m most likely buying it tomorrow or Tues. ;D

…right Nick?? :lol

Yeah Nick said you are buying it

Sold!