FS: JVC KD-SX780 w/ Mp3 Input (for iPod, etc.)

JVC KD-SX780
http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/products/2002/257/h257KDSX780-f.jpeg
Put more power behind your tunes with the beefy internal amp of the KD-SX780 CD receiver. With 19 watts RMS x 4 channels of ultra-clean JVC power, you’ll notice the difference in volume when you roll down your windows! The fold-down, detachable face has more room, so JVC added a big, backlit, multicolor display for easy visiblity. And the large, easy-to-find controls help you keep your eyes on the road.

The KD-SX780 will play your home-recorded CD-Rs and CD-RWs. Direct Track Access lets you choose any of the first twelve tracks of a CD with one button press, while the attenuator button lowers the volume so you can pay a toll or take a cell phone call. Read more

Key Features:

detachable, fold-down face
backlit multicolor display
rotary encoder
AUX Input (mp3 player)
HS-II tuner
18 FM/6 AM presets
seek tuning
cEQ ?six sound modes (“User,” “Rock,” “Classic,” “Pops,” “Hip Hop,” and “Jazz”) which can be adjusted and assigned to different sources (FM1, FM2, FM3, AM, CD, and External)
plays CD-Rs and CD-RWs
direct track access (tracks 1-12)
CD changer controls
loudness
front panel auxiliary input
front and rear preamp outputs
clock
wireless remote
19 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
CD signal-to-noise ratio 98 dB
FM sensitivity 11.3 dBf

$140
email me cpark@hotmail.com
i probably wont look here.

I want it. As long as yours isnt beat to shit and isnt missing the harness I will take it. Do you mind puting it in a box and sending it greyhound? I will PM you later when im not tired. Good price man.