FS: Jvc MX-J700

JVC MX-J700 Mini System - Reconditioned. COMES WITH ORIGINAL REMOTE AND INSTRUCTION MANUAL. 33" W x 13 1/4" H x 14" Deep. STEREO RECEIVER MODEL # MX-J700 AC 120V, 60 Hz, 155 Watts. 200VA. SPEAKERS MODEL # SP-MXJ700 POWER HANDLING CAPACITY - MAIN SPEAKER 50W, SUBWOOFER 100W. The MX-J700 features two subwoofers for better bass reproduction and 300 Watts of total power with bi-amplified design. In addition to subwoofers, the speakers have woofers, midrange and tweeters. The J700 features a 3-CD changer with three separate trays for each disk. The JVC’s triple-tray system allows you to replace two discs while the third one is playing. The J700’s dual-cassette decks have full-logic control, double auto reverse and music scan. The J700 has an optical digital output, which is immune to electromagnetic interference. There are 3 timers: A sleep timer that shuts the system off after the predefined period of time, a daily timer that allows you to turn the system on every day at a specified time (to wake you up, etc.) and a record timer that allows you to record your favorite radio program from the tuner. The system features an AM/FM tuner with 15 AM and 30 FM station memory and equalizer with 3 preset and 3 manual settings. The powered rolling panel design conceals controls when not in use and rolls them into view when you need them. The J700 has 2 subwoofers (100 Watts each) with 6-step subwoofer control.

• The only problem with it is the tape decks are broken and it needs a new antenna.

http://i15.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/97/2e/ddb9_1_b.JPG
-Not actual pic…

$75 Obo

bump…i need money for crack

bump $50 takes it

im moving and trying to get rid of some of my shit