FS: k20a2 motor parts

acura type s k20a2 head, has around 60k on it, no issues.

$750 obo

k20a2 bottom end #1 rod bearing spun otherwise no issues

$300 obo

did you blow that up already?

hondas dont seem to like me so much. I havnt even had it for a month yet. shoulda kept my vw

What are the plans?

fix sell buy VW LOL

not sure exactly yet, something bigger and better

that sucks man. You couldnt of had much more than 1000 miles on that motor… Is there a turbo k20 in the future?

mk2 Jetta>k20 civic

i put about 1800 miles on it in a month. no turbo, this car is too much fun to drive NA. the car is a blast to drive.

word. im looking at a VRt right now lol thinking i should bought this. it would sound better and look better. :crazy

dee de deeeeeee

word, live and learn I guess.

damn dude, i guess you do a lot of driving… So any ideas of a cause of why it spun a bearing or was the motor just beat on?

not sure of the cause. I deff dont beat on my cars if anything i baby them too much, everyone says i drive like a pussy.

You drive like a pussy

with my luck, getting pulled over all the time and now this youd think id be the biggest asshole.

that sucks bro. Im sure it would be much easier to justify if it were a b series, but k’s are not cheap. The motor must have been drivin hard before it was shipped to the U.S. Sorry to hear that though.

Thats kind of what happened to me with my integra. Like you, I for the most part granny shift my cars with the exception of a few redline pulls here and there. And of course the one time I have some fun with it before I stored it for the winter, the motor blows…:banghead But its life…

i beat the shit out of my cars :rofl
so far so good :ahh

whatever. ill know for sure whats wrong tomorrow. it may not be. but thats what morgan seemed to think it was.

That SUCKS!!! I love that civic.