Keep sale threads clean... civic with civic type R motor

Stop right now or I kick you in the face. :nod

lol thats funny… but anyway i need a car that runs… i have to drive back and forth to work…

What’s funny?

I was joking though, K Series > B Series :smile

yah no shit… i just thought it was funny the way you told him…its all good…i will take my running type r over a non running k20…if i wanted a k20 civic i would build one… but thanks for keepin him straight…lol

this car is from the galway saratoga area right ?

umm i live like 45 min from saratoga…

My friend had problems with his diesel truck after pop starting it for 6 months. The converter was saturated with diesel. Either way, GLWS, I used to own a B16B hatch :giggedy

I saw this thing on craigslist not too long ago…

ic…i have a high flow cat so i dont have to worry about that… but i love my b16b… i just need back seats, and a full interior… yeah i have it on craiglist
s

I just thought this was one of the cars from maximum ground

Actually id rather own a dead k20 car then a hurt running b series motor

was going good till the tenzo r and rota shit arrived.

Thats a fake mugen strut bar btw, not an ITR one

truth.

w00t! :banana

pwn

Great project car! Wow, I wish I had the garage space. Anyway, I edited the title to reflect your sale price. GLWS.

thats awsome…but you know what? i drive my car everyday…whats that k20 doing? NOTHING! haha and it looks like you have a b series too so shut it! its a fs thread not a bash my car thread…

The K20 is away for the winter nubcake. I drove it everyday, beating the nuts off it and actually using my nitrous…it’s my daily driver.

He’s not kiding, he beat the piss outta that car til it popped form n2O

But End it with all the bashing. WAY TO TREAT A NEW MEMBER. If you want to bash, goto Battlefield.

Please stop with the hijacking. Thanks.