Keep sale threads clean... civic with civic type R motor

;D :bore

I hate you :lol Wait, I think this is considered hijacking :runaway

OP did you purchase this car from a kid named George. WEll not a kid but a guy. Lives around the saratoga area?

I swear i know this car. Used to be ricey as heel and have tenzo R plastered down the side of it and like a buddy club 2 body kit i think

but its what were best at.

Shift518 = full of thread jackers

wow ya dont know what your talkin bout do ya kid ,lets see pop tartin =undue fuel in converter ‘wich equals plugged or partial pluggin’,stress on axles ,tranny , mounts ,and crank need i go on ,but glws ::slight_smile:

yah i did get this from a guy named george…looks a lot better right…and i know that the k20 civic is nice, i think i saw in at mc donalds on central in albany b4, im not knockin your car just the guy talkin shit…i am 27 and i have a 1 year old… i need a car with back seats, i had a parts car lined up when i got this car and it fell through, now i have a car that is not practical for me…and no money to get all the parts to put it back together…the car runs great i just dont have time for it…

i know enough, and im not a kid.back off

I hate to tell you this but that car has been around the block. Pretty beaten I know its history.

You did make it look a lot better though

I smell… ::)…I smell… :confused…RICE!!!… :umm

sure as shit starts your car if the battery dies though :lol

oh man now we can hijack without hijacking

wait that takes the fun out of it, fuck it im out.