FS: KA24-E engine + Trany + Dif + ECU = $250.00 SOLD!!! Lock

Yup my engine and trany are for sale, it’s got 242,000 km’s on it, runs real good, oil changed every 4500 kms, new timing chain, chain tensioner pulley, timing chain guides, 1 year old fuel injectors, New NGK plug wires put in last September (month before I stored my car) NGK iridium plugs also put in last September, trany is like new, always treated with synthetic.

…And no Im not selling it with my HOTSHOT PERFORMANCE HEADER so it will not come with a exhaust manifold.

Header is all ready sold to Cole (Altima_boy).

Im selling both engine and tranny together for $500.00 OBO.

damn i was about to ask for that header lol

Everyone is asking me about it :lol:

haha header is MINE… Ive wanted that damn thing for 2 years haha. Thanks John for holdin it for me bro…

Oh come on guys, someone wants a SOHC KA24E out there. Make me an offer!

Price drop: $400.00 OBO

considering ka24de’s go for that or less, good luck.

I did say OBO :dunno:

PRICE CHOP!!!

$300.00 you get KA24E + transmission + dif + wiring harness and ECU !!!

And you better hurry up bro :lol: this thing is taking up space in my office at work and everyone is asking me what car it’s from and I getting tired of answering that question!

haha ok no worries

$250.00 for everything, first come first serve, Im not reserving it for anyone, first person with the Ca$h get’s everyhting.

Everything is already out of the car just bring the ca$h and take it away!

SOHC motor and open diff… for clarification…correct?

SOHC + Trany + Open dif + ECU = All yours for $250!

John, I’d go post in the thread about the guy selling a coupe rolling chassis, cuz whoever buys that will prolly want to make it move :smiley:

Bump!

how much is the tranny alone ???

$150… and it comes with a free engine, diff, ecu, and wiring harness! :lol:

is it all in running good conditions ??

im a real noob about cars… but can all 5 speed trannys work on any 240sx or it has to be a specific year???

no it has to be a ka24(d)e tranny to work on the ka24 engine, but i think maybe an sr/ca tranny will bolt up also if you swap the bell housings

ahh ic ic … i cant buy it i donthave that engine man sorry