FS: KA24DE motor and 5spd tranny

Asking Price: $ 350(OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

I am going to have a KA motor for sale in about 2 weeks when I pull it. It runs mint and is still installed in the car. I was told by a previous owner that the motor was rebuilt and I wouldn’t doubt him cause it runs mint. Gets great gas mileage too. Only synthetic oil was ever used in this motor and it has no leaks. Compression was also checked and its good.

The 5spd tranny was swapped in last year as the motor was originally mated to an auto. The clutch was also new last summer.

If anyone is interested, they can see the motor running in my car.

Pending sale

its mine :wink: Just let me know when you’re doing the SR swap finally so I can pick it up. Don’t worry, I won’t back out on you, unless something was misadvertised, and well I don’t think so, I was in the car, seemed fine, even though I didn’t pop the oil cap to see for blow by, but it ran fine. I’m a man of my word :slight_smile:

i know this is an old post, but if that guy doesn’t take it, i will. but i am only willing to accept that steap of a price if you have some sort of proof of the compression being good and the is the ECU avvailable along with guage cluster as well?

Lol, rogerthat240 still has dibbs but the shiz is still in the car.