FS: Stock KA

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ 400(OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: Stock 95’ KA Engine and tranny. I’m doing a motor swap next week, I don’t need the ka anymore. It is automatic. The motor has 170 000km on it. It is still in my car right now, running with no problems. Shot me an offer. Best offer takes it.

Still for sale. Bump.

drove this car before motor has no issuses
i might watn this for our chassie we have sitting around
ill let u know

how much u looking for it?

yeah…rough price pls

$500 obo

The manual tranny from the E is the same as the DE right? I’m interested, but I don’t feel like buying another manual.

how much do you want for it with no tranny? any pics?

sommatt: I don’t know, ask around someone on this board should have an answer to that.

fastback240: $450 for the motor w/o tranny. I don’t have any pics, I’ll try to get some up this week.

WAYYYYYYYYYY to ritch for my blood.

50 bucks?

yeah there the same

BUMP

Shot me a offer guys. This has to be gone by the end of this week, because there is no more room at the shop for it, so shot me your offers. Im looking for at least $400, if not it is gone to the highest bidder by the end of this weekend.

Pm or contact me at jin454@hotmail.com

Are you willing to drop in a car?

ill have it installed for you for a price.

No, i don’t know how to install it. Ask around, there are alot of shops out there who will do a ka motor swap.

is the motor still in the car at the moment. and if so would the i have to pull the motor out myself if i purchase the motor.

No, the motor is currently out of the car.

ecu, wiring harness, etc included or no? and if included is the wiring harness cut or uncut?

ecu yes no wriring harness