fs: full ka with tranny

swapping to sr, selling my s14 dohc ka and tranny located in brampton, motor and trans are both lady driven all 11 years babbied since new, 250k fully serviced at nissan please dont underestimate the km, the car is in mint condition, cleaner tranny and motor pulling stonger than you would belive, the motor is still in my car if you would like to take it for a drive, needs a clutch but you can fully see the potential of this motor, MINT condition call or pm

once again this motor is in beautiful running shape, perfect sinquros, no grinds, pulls hard, bone stock, never modded. thanks
:smiley:

you going to post a price?

have never sold a motor or tranny before so i dont know how much they go for, all i know is this thing is in amazing shape and has been maintained MATICULASLY, even if thats not how you spell it lol, so best offer i guess, not looking for less than 500 tho

FYI

I couldnt sell my 180K 95 KADE for 200, so 500 is going to be quite a stretch.

Just so you know you can buy an imported KA+tranny with like 50 km on it fresh fom Japan for $300 or less, I know because i bought one and had a swap done for my s13 not to long ago, which now has 34 km on my KA =), so your price is pretty stiep.

what website do u use for these ka’s with that low of km’s?

“KA+tranny with like 50 km on it fresh fom Japan”
really, right out of Japan eh?

LOL

hahah oh man

well if you can find a kade with as much stock power as this and in better shape do it, but this is what i got and i think my offer is alrite, like i said you must come see the engine and drive it to understnad, its 250 k and there hasnt been a problem since the dealer ship i have reccords from 1997 for it every single reccord

you do know you can get a pretty low kms SR from japan for 1.5-2gs right?

i’ll give u $200 flat for the everything.

no you cant.

well ur motor u can get 200-300 and tranny 100-150$ if thats how u look at the pricings

I WANT A KA from JAPAN!! :roll:

I wannt a KA from JAPAN TOO!!!

Actually u guys are assholes, ka24de came in the nissan 1997-2000 R’nessa(4wd), the nissan 1998-2001Presage and the isuzu como, all in japan

FAGS

let me know if u take 350 for it all

i think 500 is totally fair…if the motors as mint as he says…

for SON people, most of us are broke so we sell shit for far less then they are worth…it doesnt mean his shit aint worth over 500 just cuz ppl have bought them in the past for 100 bucks…

heck, when i was 16, i needed a SOHC and i couldnt afford an sr back then so i paid 900 for my sohc from a wreckers…

mint but yet with a bad clutch?

afaik, they are all transversely mounted engines… so the head is different cuz of the distributer and so is the transmission of course…

useless KA engines to someone with a 240… of course you could swap one of those into an altima (U13) or something…