FS: KA24DE motorset

Doing an RB swap in my coupe so I’ll be selling the current engine.

The engine is running kind of shitty, rich and unstable idle. Currently the idle control is bypassed trying to diagnose the problem. Engine has good compression so it’s most likely some sort of sensor messing with the ECU. I just don’t care to look into it… I haven’t even pulled the ECU codes so they’ll probably tell you what’s up. I don’t see it being too hard to fix.

S13 KA24DE
Super sick lime green valve cover
~190,000km
No leaks
Doesn’t burn any oil or coolant
2 S13 exhaust cams
Hot shot header 4-2-1 style.
K&N air filter on the MAF
Accel plug wires
Emissions deleted
5 speed transmission - no grinds or bearing noise
Wiring harness has a dash plug to work with an 89-90 but I can switch it back if you need.
ECU
Power steering is deleted properly with the alternator relocated to run one belt around the 3 remaining pullies.
I can include a non-hicas PS pump if you need.

Comes with a spare S13 KA24DE if you want it, it is mostly complete but has no compression. It has all sensors and emissions still on it to revert the other motor to stock.

Engine is still in the car but I’m driving my other car at the moment so I can pull the motor with a day’s notice. I will be pulling it this week at some point either way.

Not really sure what to ask for it, I’m open to offers and trades for RB stuff. I didn’t post a price, so don’t be afraid to lowball within reason.

PM, post here or call/text 519-242-365

Thanks,
Brendan.

Forgot to mention, NOT willing to split it up, so DON’T ask me how much I want for the header or I’ll dick punch you.