KA24DE swap

Selling my full KA24DE swap. I put this motor in my car to use just for this past couple months. It was out of an automatic 1998 S14 with low kilometers. I converted the motor from OBD2 to OBD1 so I could use my S13 harness. It’s basically plug and play now. It has a new water pump, valve cover seals, timing chain seal, distributor/cap/rotor, NGK spark plug, Taylor racing spark plug cables, Intake and exhaust gaskets, the list goes on. Nothing was half-assed with this swap, took my time with everything. The only things that are wrong with it are that it needs an Oxygen sensor, and like 99% of the KA’s out there, the timing chain rattles. This doesnt mechanicaly affect the motor in any way.Also, the tranny grinds a little bit since it’s the original one from the S13 The motor is still in the car and running to prove it runs nice. No low balling. Also open to offers/trades. Inbox with offers.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Bump! Need this gone

Great guy to deal with and good engine! :slight_smile:

Thanks man. Someone better buy this soon, I dont wanna be ripping out a motor halfway through winter! lol