95 ka24de inot a 93 240 convert

Is it possible to swap a 95 ka24de into a 93 240sx as far as I know it should fit but i’m worried about the tranny I migth need to buy a new driveshaft maybe and crossmmber… and would that crossmemebr even fit … would the tranny even fit lol get back to me ASAP I need to nkow I am to buy this motor or not its a wicked deal but theres someone else afte rit thank you

Motor and tranny will fit. Wiring may be a bit tough to sort out, but the swap would be do-able. You wont need any crossmembers, it will bolt right in like an S13 engine would.

what will be difficult will I have to buy s14 wire harness

Does the engine come with any wiring at all? I have no idea if the harnesses would be similar.

Why are you buying this motor??? is yours having some troubles? If not then i dont think their is any difference between the s14 and s13 ka’s. But I am def. no expert. Also I am sure you can find someone who has done a sr20 swap into their s13 and get their motor and tranie off of them for a pritty cheep price. Theirs no reason for buyin a motor thats just goin to end up costing you a head ach in wirring or having to pay someone to do it for you. It would be best to look into how much this is goin to cost you to get that 95 motor put into you car. You might save yourself a little coin if you spend alittle more and get a motor from a s13.

Joe

Just fuck it all and get an sr20 or ca18 tyler. By the time you have a turbo’d KA you’ll have wished you had went with an sr or ca.

agreed …sometimes if a Ka24e is having troubles I have heard people swap a ka24de into it from a s13 or s14 and have good results …but it doesnt seem worth it unless it is a tradeup

You have to swap the distributor,i know that for sure and possibly some other sensors from the s13 motor to the s14 motor. You can keep all of the wireing from the s13 yo just have to swap a couple of things from the old motor. Search on Freshalloy.com

yah my motor’s on its last leg and some guy jsut offerd to sell em his motor so I was only curios I wasint gonna nore am I gona buy it till I know enough about it. plus as of abotu 8 hours ago my stupid ga ass AUTO tranny is acting up I can’t wait to save the money fro the sr or ca hence why I am looknig for a ka right now ub tif its gona be extra work for the s14 motor to fit I’m goan keep looking

i think he will rather have a rb25 :butthead:

TYLER!!! CA18 FOR SALE!!! stop with this KA nonsense and get a good motor! i will take it out tomorrow if u want it! oh and the sr20 i have at home i might sell that too u want it :stuck_out_tongue: i am not saying the KA is bad by the way i am just making fun of tyler :smiley:

buy my motor hahahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

typhoon has a clip to save you the headaches of a motor swap!..
us JDM guys dont need a clip but the usdm guys do…

muhuhahahahaha jdm for life :stuck_out_tongue:

i think he will rather have a rb25 :butthead:[/quote]

Considering that an rb swap would cost way more money and that he isnt doing the swap himself, i figure he’s better off doing an sr or ca swap cause its way easier.

i think he will rather have a rb25 :butthead:[/quote]
I agree no repalcement for dispalcement or extra cylinders for that matter.

i was being sarcastic… ROFL… KAT all the waay! :cheer:

Yah will c what I do I haveint come to a decision yet