FS: Lib Technologies Dave Lee 156 SNOWBOARD

Just got a new Lib Tech Magne Traction, so I’m selling my old board. It’s in great shape, only been ridden I’d say about 20 times. Haven’t gotten out much on this one. No scrapes in the base, edges are all good, no impact damage, no delaminating.

Lib tech boards are handmade in the U.S. They have urethane bumpers at the tip and tail to prevent impact damage from blowing out the core. Correct cap construction (cap construction is when the top fiberglass topsheet is wrapped all around the board, makes it tighter torsionally) with sandwhich construction tip and tail for more flexibility to pop ollies and hit jumps etc. Rib Tech air core, think of corrugated cardboard-the cross section would look like little vertical wooden cutouts. Decreased weight and increased strength. Teflon base, fastest base on the market. SO much more to say, this board rode great, and is in great shape. If it weren’t for the new magne traction I would be riding this for years to come.

Has a spitfire sticker over the skull, thought it looked cool since the eyes match up. Can be removed no problem.

$225 firm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/Rimsetc094.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/Rimsetc097.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/Rimsetc099.jpg

unfortunately I haven’t really had the time to ride the past few years due to skateboard injuries, I seem to have a new one every year.

Has a fresh tune-up; base grind, edge sharpening, and hot wax.

$200 FIRM

also up for sale, drake f-60s, size Large. Will include (but not sell seperate) for $50.

Will also include (but not sell seperate) Burton sz 10 Freestyle boots. only worn maybe 10 times. $50.

lol would u happen to need a blitz turbo timer or brand new motorcycle/snowmobile battery that youd wana accept for a patrial trade?

ttt. had something pending but the guy 100% flaked, it was weird.

anyway, $200 gets you the board, or $300 gets you the board, black and yellow Drake f-60 bindings (match great, and very nice bindings) and burton freestyle boots sz 10.

$190 for the board (nothing lower) boots no longer for sale (i dont want new ones) and bindings pending sale

edit: i manage a snowboard shop, been there for 5.5 years. i only ride what i think is the best. its got a fresh tune, ready to go. sitting in a bag in my living room (i dont leave my boards in the basement liek SO many do, the edges rust if you do).

if you bring me your bindings i will also set it up for you, no charge obv

I will throw in a free tune, too. It is freshly tuned ready to ride right now, but next time it needs to be tuned drop it off to me I’ll tune it for free.

Wow I cant believe nobody has jumped on this. This is a really good setup. Lib Techs are awesome boards (Ive been riding them for the past 4 years) and I also have the f60’s which are tits.

thanks. i seriously have no idea why I still have this. this is a great price, great board with years of life left.

yea someone pick this up, lib tech makes some nasty boards

if i didn’t just buy a board i would.

know anyone that wants a burton custom?

where do u live? I might come take a look at it…