Fs Lifted 94 toyota p/u 4wd

Ok time for my baby to go, I have had it for 4 years and never let me down. She runs great and will give the next owner years of reliable transportation.

Downey torsion bars downer rear springs and shackles (3" front 3.5" rear lift)
4-1 header
Optima red top battery
Pioneer cd played
31 all terrain general tires (60% tread)
Headgasket was done 5k miles ago
T-chain, water pump was replaced about 30k ago
Clutch was done 40K ago
Toyota did a warranty repair, All new OEM Tierods and steering bar and alignment 5k ago

Minimal surface rust, rare for these parts,

The truck has 183k miles and im looking for 3300

Email me @ boosted.chemist@gmail.com

THe only pic i have now, ill try to get some pics this week (before rear shackles where installed)

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f26/boostedchemist/pARTS.jpg

trades?

Toyotas are nice. I drive a 4runner and love it.

GLWS

Not really looking for any, but i may be open to a trade…

Yotas are indeed nice vehicles, cant beat them period.

Also not listed this is a 22re, the 4 banger

you can run those 22re’s through anything, they dont die. GLWS, wish i had cash.

i’ve driven this truck EVERYWHERE. it was my DD when i borrowed it from justin sometime last year, it has pulled cars out of the snow, NEVER been stuck, runs friggen perfect, and has the HOTTEST heat i’ver ever experienced in a motor vehicle.

this truck is 100% rock solid. i’ve been under it a ton of times, pulled shit with it, run over shit with it, slid it sideways in the snow, hauled motors, trannies, cherry pickers, doors, hoods…

justin, i wish i could afford this thing. i KNOW the new owner will love it to death. i ASSURE the new owner this thing will go another 150k. its a great truck, 4WD works mint, and so do the manual front locking hubs.

bump for a good seller. im sure he’s selling this because hes having too much fun with my civic. haha glws man.

if this doesnt get some serious interest, the hatch is going up for sale again.

Awesome truck. My buddy would want this, but he’s in Whistler for the winter.

Good luck with the sale.

bump

pmed

bump