FS: Logitech I02 - Trade for cingular phone

People wont pay me money they owe me. So im selling shit.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-IO2-Digital-Pen-965154-0403/dp/B000F4CUKY/sr=8-1/qid=1159660911/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-3507694-2587247?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

http://ec3.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000F4CUKY.01.AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V54759878.jpg

• Convert handwriting to text – your handwritten notes will look as if they typed on a keyboard
  • Easy editing – Change color and width of your ink strokes, select portions to remove, combine handwritten documents or paste information to existing documents
  • Search for words and phrases in your handwritten notes, by date, type of document or file name
  • While in a meeting, add To Do items or schedule new meetings by simply writing them down
  • Post-It notes and Franklin Covey’s iScribe software and digital planning pages keep your new ideas and comments organized
    The Logitech io2 Digital Writing System is the fastest and most effective mobile solution for writing on the go. It’s the perfect tool for turning handwritten information into digital documents. Manage your calendar, write emails, tasks, and apppointments. Use it with e-mail and Microsoft Word to increase productivity, or integrate it with applications for paper-based workflow solutions and automating business processes. Export to Microsoft Word or Journal. The new, smaller-sized Logitech io2 pen fits your hand like a premium pen, so you can write comfortably. System Requirements - Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, or Windows XP Home & Professional Service Pack 2 / Pentium III - 500 MHz (700 MHz or higher recommended) / 256 MB of RAM (512 MB recommended)/ USB port / Screen resolution of 800x600 and 256 colors / Approximately 500 MB of free disk space

I used it for approx. 15mins. None of my classes really require notes.

New $126

Give me $80, or trade for a nice cingular phone… read nice, not some piece of shit camaraless brick from 1998…

Bump. Ill take $70. Its a killer deal for what is a really cool and useful product…

Last bump. Its awesome. You take notes, it converts said notes to word format, among many other uses…

bump, offers…

can this be used as a tablet/mouse?

this would be handy for 3D work

Yes, i think…

Lowball - just because I really have no need for it but it would look cool on my desk…

50 shipped to NY lol

sorry, not to be a dick, just all i feel like spending on a pen…